NEW Precision Turbo PT71-GTQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys

Guys,

This is getting a little out of hand.
If this needs to continue please take it to private email.

PS I will have to come down to Florida, sounds like there are
a lot of buick brothers down there.

Hey...

How about you boys go piss on each other somewhere else? Nobody wants to see your personal problems aired out here. Take it to private e-mail and stop ruining this thread with it.

I think we'd all apprecaite it.

BTW...continual threats of physical violence posted on this board are not welcome and will not be tolerated. Again, take it somewhere else.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

blackshoebox

You are an obvious racist when reading your previous post. If you have a problem with people of the hispanic culture, you should get the hell out of South Florida. Your smart-ass comment about English 101 was uncalled for. I don't go to your threads and start crap so stay the hell out of mine with your stupid smack-talking or insults. Obviously you don't have anything intelligent to say about the thread subject, so better off not saying anything at all.
-
Jason, I would be great if you could delete Shoebox's remarks and my replies to his stupidity so this thread can be back on track.

Re: blackshoebox

Originally posted by GOTOA6
You are an obvious racist when reading your previous post. If you have a problem with people of the hispanic culture, you should get the hell out of South Florida. Your smart-ass comment about English 101 was uncalled for. I don't go to your threads and start crap so stay the hell out of mine with your stupid smack-talking or insults. Obviously you don't have anything intelligent to say about the thread subject, so better off not saying anything at all.
-

Racist...hmm...my girlfriend is part hispanic. And I happen to be good friends with Orlando, Gabby, Jorge, Freddy, etc..Yet I am racist.:rolleyes: I think what you fail to realize is I enjoy making fun of YOU, since you like to act cocky and act like you have the fastest car on the planet, yet won't come out and shut me up with my slow 11 second car.;)

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Oh let me see, maybe if I write it in spanish, you will understand, you illiterate f)ucking foreigner.

Wow! Besides being racist, you are a hypocrite since you act friendly towards these people that you are willing to make nasty remarks about their heritage. How about staying out of my threads, since I don't go in your threads.

GOTOA6, why don't you just come out to a meeting or to the track with your "badass" Stage II car?? Otherwise Alex is right and you are a troll because he did invite you to Bradenton to prove him wrong and you were a no show! I think if you showed up to the monthly meeting or went to the track rental at Bradenton you could settle this and prove Alex wrong by showing him you are not just a keyboard warrior!

So what do you say??

BTW, what is your name and who built your motor? Please give us some details because we are all very interested! Don't be so secretive!!!!

mmmmkay;) :)

86brick

I would rather not say who built my motor. Seems like a lot of people on here is more of a copycat and does not do anything original. They just want to know what the other guy has so they can either copy it, or cry about it after getting their ass wooped :eek:

Okay so we're still being secretive:confused: So can you at least tell me your name?? Also, why don't you show up to the monthly meeting or at the track?? I think the problem Alex and some people in the Florida section have with you is you're so secretive and yet you still talk sh!t.... How do they know if you are for real if you won't say who you are, who built your motor, and won't ever show up to the track or to a monthly meeting?? I hate to judge you, but it seems like you could be a guy that just likes to talk smack on the internet :(

Please prove me wrong!!!

Originally posted by GOTOA6
Wow! Besides being racist, you are a hypocrite since you act friendly towards these people that you are willing to make nasty remarks about their heritage. How about staying out of my threads, since I don't go in your threads.

In that comment you quoted, where did I make a nasty remark about hispanic heritage?? No where. The remark was directed at you, for being uneducated, yet trying to insult me, using a language you are so obviously not fluent(sp) in. Therefore, making a jack ass out of yourself.:D

As for this comment:

I would rather not say who built my motor. Seems like a lot of people on here is more of a copycat and does not do anything original. They just want to know what the other guy has so they can either copy it, or cry about it after getting their ass wooped

Sounds to me like, Laz @ lazracing, built your car(if you have one), he is the only local builder, that builds stage two cars to my knowledge besides Rick Harper. Let me take a shot in the dark here, does you name begin with an "M"??

what ever go away now and how about deleting your your post and find somewhere else to go. maybe over a bridge

what ever go away now and how about deleting your post and find somewhere else to go.

I asked you guys nicely to knock it off or take it somewhere else but you have completely ignored me. I guess being nice doesn't cut it?

Next time, you both will be no longer be allowed to particiapte on this site. There is no room for your childish bickering here. This is not that kind of site.

Status
Not open for further replies.