New Owner GNX 407

GNX407

Hi everyone, just joined to say hello and pick up on a wealth of knowledge. I recently bought GNX 407, which is now in Texas. Always wanted to have one and finally bit the bullet. Needs a few things here and there having 23K miles on it. but will get it as nice as I can so I can continue to take it out and use it occasionally. No garage or trailer queens here!

Alex

Hi everyone, just joined to say hello and pick up on a wealth of knowledge. I recently bought GNX 407, which is now in Texas. Always wanted to have one and finally bit the bullet. Needs a few things here and there having 23K miles on it. but will get it as nice as I can so I can continue to take it out and use it occasionally. No garage or trailer queens here!

Alex
That's what I'm talking about. No garage or trailer queen here. If I wanted something to look at I'd buy a picture. Remember everything after 23k is all your memories.

Alex
Pics?

Here we go, didn't realize the forum could host pics. Excellent.

Attachments

• IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
  • IMG_2074.JPG
    IMG_2074.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 295
  • IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 302
Looks clean. Congrats. Welcome to the site and Happy Spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Alex
What do you need for your car?

Congrats...I was the under bidder on your car...I thought I had it!!! I was quite upset for a week or so until I found #70 in Iowa which I bought immediately (and is due to arrive Monday). It has 18k and I whole heartedly agree with your statement about not being a garage/trailer queen. Hopefully we can meet up at a SW meet as I am in AZ. Best of luck!