Gnx 281

last couple

Engine shot of the gnx and another gn shot. Gn is absolutely awesome only 6,000 miles as well.

Attachments

• GNXtacy 026.jpg
    GNXtacy 026.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • GNXtacy 005.jpg
    GNXtacy 005.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,098
  • GNXtacy 021.jpg
    GNXtacy 021.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,086
Those are definatly nice,once he saw mine he and his wife were sold on the GN,he didnt know much about them but he wanted the best of the best and I knew you were the man to find what he wanted,one perfect GN and one perfect GNX;)

Now I have to dream everytime im at his shop,also thanks alot for all your hard work,Wes,this is a nice combo deal and im 100% sure he wouldnt find a better deal...

gnx/gn

Those are definatly nice,once he saw mine he and his wife were sold on the GN,he didnt know much about them but he wanted the best of the best and I knew you were the man to find what he wanted,one perfect GN and one perfect GNX;)

Now I have to dream everytime im at his shop,also thanks alot for all your hard work,Wes,this is a nice combo deal and im 100% sure he wouldnt find a better deal...

Thanks Tommy. I did what I was asked to do. Atleast you can stop by his place anytime you wanna see them now. :biggrin: I am sure he could have found lower miles and maybe nicer but not for the price and service he got from myself and Cal Hartline helping me get the cars ready for the sale.

Attachments

• GNXtacy.jpg
    GNXtacy.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 972
gnx 281 and low mile gn

Unfortunately the deal has fallen through on these cars. If anyone is interested please pm or email me for info on these beautiful cars. I would be happy to arrange a sell. Serious inquiries only! Thanks, Wes