Gnx 281

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I have been searching for a combo deal for a nice low mile gn along with a low mile gnx for a local business owner. He had no clue about gn's or gnx's other than they were sweet. So he contacted myself via a friend for some assistance. They finally made it to florida and here is a teaser pic. Will post more pics soon.

Attachments

• gnxpics 002.jpg
    gnxpics 002.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,492

:eek:

Attachments

• gnx1.jpg
    gnx1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,400
  • gnx2.jpg
    gnx2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,389
  • gnx281oemtires.jpg
    gnx281oemtires.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,383

This is out of storage. Before detailing. Will post pics of them after detailing. One last picture of 281 with it's little brother.

Attachments

• gnx281andGn.jpg
    gnx281andGn.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,399
WOW! 1800 miles. How many miles are on the G.N.? It looks clean too.

The guy driving the GNX needs to get off the phone and pay attention to the road :eek:

lol

The guy driving the GNX needs to get off the phone and pay attention to the road :eek:

That guy has a growth on his ear, wait that is one of 3 cell phones to his ear and 5 laptops in his other hand :eek:

gn

Thanks....Where are you finding these at? Oh yeah, more pics of the G.N. Please. These pics are priceless.:biggrin:

A few more

Attachments

• gnlowmile.jpg
    gnlowmile.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,237
  • gnlowmile2.jpg
    gnlowmile2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,255
more pics

Thanks....Where are you finding these at? Oh yeah, more pics of the G.N. Please. These pics are priceless.:biggrin:

Hey who is that guy on the right? I think that is the first time I have ever seen him without a phone attached to his ear :eek:

Attachments

• ThatGNXFIguy.jpg
    ThatGNXFIguy.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,242
Beautiful!!!!!!!!...I have tears in my eyes....I would do anything for that GNX......I would sell my gn for that car......Gorgeous....Someday!!!!!you'll see!

gnx

Beautiful!!!!!!!!...I have tears in my eyes....I would do anything for that GNX......I would sell my gn and put 50 grand with it for that car......Gorgeous....Someday!!!!!you'll see!

I corrected your statement. :eek: ;)

Update

Both cars had minor things taken care of like the power antennas fixed and fuel/oil drained changed, etc. They did not need much :) Absolutely sweet examples of original turbo buick tradition. Takes you back in time as it feels like your first trip to the dealer back in 87 viewing these things. They were also detailed but without soaking them in armor all. By the way the buyer said he will take them so we are now doing the paperwork. Notice how the GNX is out in front of the mustang :p Enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• GNXtacy 001.jpg
    GNXtacy 001.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,105
  • GNXtacy 002.jpg
    GNXtacy 002.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • GNXtacy 003.jpg
    GNXtacy 003.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,113
Some more pics

Enjoy :D