GNX prototype article in the new Hemmings mag

Sinical

I just received the new issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines and there's a nice writeup on an 86 GN "GNX prototype". Call me a noob but I didn't know such a car existed. It doesnt have an official badge number and is supposedly the only one of 7 remaining. Anyway, I'm sure alot of you probably already know this but figured I'd give you the heads up. Just wondering if the owner is on here? Says in the article he has 17 Buicks.

May issue:
also has a '71 GS featured as well as a tech article on the 200-R4

D:)

Yes, I'm here. Haven't posted in quite awhile. BTW, all the remaining prototypes were destroyed. This is the only one left.

Another

The only thing is it is not the only one left :eek: …….I know of another ….but I promised not to divulge the vin of the vehicle …. sorry:( …but trust me there is one more…;) I drove it.... and worked on it....Regards Rick

HEard a lot on the gnx prototype, wouldn't mind hearing some gsx stuff. Wanted one of those since I was a kid. Never been into the chevelles or gto's for some reason, just olds and buicks.

The only thing is it is not the only one left :eek: …….I know of another ….but I promised not to divulge the vin of the vehicle …. sorry:( …but trust me there is one more…;) I drove it.... and worked on it....Regards Rick

Rick, is this second prototype one of the VINs listed in the book that came with our cars?

Yep, I remember this car from back in the day when Buick owned it and they had it at the Nats in Ohio that one year, I think it was 99. I was talking to the guy that took care of the show cars, I forget his name, Mike Doble?. Anyways, I asked if they would ever sell it to someone, he was like...no..they'd crush it first. I think it was that year that it was sold to Brad? This was way before they skyrocketed too.

I remember having the money in my pocket...GNX or TTA..I'll get the TTA first then the X. Not a chance now!