New Console Risers From Se Turbo

2TURBOT

Well...heres my story because i know there has been alot of questions about console risers:cool: i bought and paid for 2 of the grey console risers w/ power 6 logo on inside of riser from SETURBO on june 17. every week i called and emailed john and paul at seturbo(usually reached or got reponse that day). i got worried after a few weeks of.. they will be built soon...i but i said OK OK. well friday july 24(five weeks after paying) fedex brings the box!! the console risers are here!!!!!!!! remember im a perfectionist(maybe ocd):eek: heres my grades:

materials A-
constuction A-
look/style A
price $125 A+
overall again A (they look factory perfect installed too!!)

So i am happy to say after the long wait...SETURBO console risers made me VERY happy!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

CYA ALEX

Thread is worthless without pics.

needpics.gif

Come to think of it, I don't remember any questions at all about console risers.... :p ;)

Post some pics. :cool:

Chill People

I'M working on figuring pics out:confused: i'm new to this stuff...RELAX!!!
HEY WHATS UP MIKE? thats perfectionIST:biggrin: I love the seturbo console risers but if you need pics tonight...go to seturbo web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: gotta go take pics!!!!!!!!! cya ALEX

Ok Ok Ok

go to seturbo,click buick,click shop catalog,click buick chrome dress up interior items,click miscellaneous interior parts, go to bottom of page and POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Why does it not suprise me that when I click on the console riser pic to enlarge it another pic comes up....:rolleyes: No suprise from seturbo.

no one buy them then

i'll be the only buick with the console riser @ the car shows!!!!:tongue: im out of this thread!!!!!!! NO PICS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!