NEW PRODUCT- Cam Sensor Balancer Kit from Richard Clark and Turbo Nasty

The Pro series
are the brass sleeve bushing are direct fit or do you have to be machine ream?

The Pro series
are the brass sleeve bushing are direct fit or do you have to be machine ream?
No reaming needed. They press in. I put the bushings in the freezer and then heat the cam sensor to help but they are not really a huge interference fit.

No reaming needed. They press in. I put the bushings in the freezer and then heat the cam sensor to help but they are not really a huge interference fit.
Thanks for the update info
I understand the price is
$55 Plus S&H for pro kit; is the S&H one price or does it depends on the USPS area code?
Just curious for future purchase, Thanks

TTT......I will also have kits for sale at the GS nats in bowling green at the Metco motorsports booth.

Got a message from admin that I need to become a vendor because other vendor is complaining and cant I bump the thread in this forum. I cant see how this is different than others selling stuff (whether used parts, bolt kits, etc etc) pretty sure I know the paying vendor thats got a beef with me so it is what it is. Whats the difference between those that only get on here to sell parts and arent vendors but they are always in the used parts forum selling stuff and never give tech advice, etc vs. those that sell a few parts and give tech. My apologies if I crossed a line on it but would like clarification.

Hi, I received my pro kit today and I will let you know how I made out once I finalize the replacement
Thanks

All went well and you indicate, but after I screw down the Allen screw I found out I had to file the angle tab a bit, and for safe measurement I used red not blue loctite. It may be extreme but I don't need to found out the Allen screw loosen during high RPM.
Thanks again for the Pro Kit

All went well and you indicate, but after I screw down the Allen screw I found out I had to file the angle tab a bit, and for safe measurement I used red not blue loctite. It may be extreme but I don't need to found out the Allen screw loosen during high RPM.
Thanks again for the Pro Kit

Thanks and glad it worked out!