Brand new to the site, my first TR oil pressure troubles

You can use a 1/4-20 allen head bolt about 1/2" long from Ace hardware to insert in the spring on the cap end. That is what Kenne Bell used to use. It will not increase oil pressure at idle, only above idle pressure.

So i got that allen head bolt in that size and now im just waiting to pickup my new filter but i wanted to know where the oil spring cap is, and if im drilling into it? How does the bolt work does it adjust pressure the more its turned or should i drill it in all the way into wherever this cap is? I assume behind or to side of filter?

Look at the photo of your oil filter. See the large cap just to the right? Remove it. There is a spring behind it. Insert the bolt into the spring, then install the cap back on the pump housing. No drilling or adjusting. You are just shimming the spring. TA Performance does make an adjustable oil pressure cap with a bolt and nut that goes through it that replaces the factory cap. Shimming the spring is only going to raise above idle pressure. Low idle pressure is the result of large internal clearances or a worn pump gear housing.