new build NO000000 START

turbo john FL

ITS ONLY A SIX SHOOTER
thanks in advance for any input and suggestions . eveyone on here has always been great !
ok just finishing up install on a new stroker motor , went full roller all 4 billiet caps and rjc s girdle :)
figured more safe then sorry , anyway , have everything hooked up i am running a maf gen 2 , 80lbers, racetronix duals in tank , injectors are new and installed new chip for the 80s when trying to start i have spark and have fuel on the rail ( via fuel pressure gauge ) now cant tell if injectors are opening ?? but i have rechecked my cam sensor 3 times and set it uo with a new caspers cam sensor tool , i have power and reading on my scanmaster but im not even getting a stumble nor an attempt of it firing off at all so not sure for some reason injectors are not firing any ideas what to look at or check thanks !!!

Fuel fire and air, start with the basics.

Is the idle control valve hooked up, have you held throttle open to make sure air is getting in, pull the plugs, if the injectors are firing they may be wet or smell of fuel, unhook the maf. Thats what I have for now.

Fuel fire and air, start with the basics.

Is the idle control valve hooked up, have you held throttle open to make sure air is getting in, pull the plugs, if the injectors are firing they may be wet or smell of fuel, unhook the maf. Thats what I have for now.
X2..may seem stupid, but is the orange wire hooked up going to ecm?

I can't say this enough check and double check all grounds...... I learned the hard way....

see im not sure if injectors are opening as the car does not even try too or stumble , seem to have spark so maybe no fuel from injectors ?? i have roughly 40 lbs on the fuel rail with key on

Noid lite the injs...
How long have the injs been sitting? New? That mean as in bought new, or used that have been cleaned?

Pull a couple of spark plugs and see if they are wet. As mentioned use a noid light to see if you have injector pulse.

Disconnect the module plug. With key on, put a test light on port p and m on the plug. Do they both have power?

Turbo John...Do you have a scanning tool to verify basic sensors are set and showing correctly, along with monitoring battery voltage with key on and scanning tool showing no errors. Check out Steve Woods Vortex website; good info on no start challenges and then some.

your initial post mentioned maf gen 2 -- not familiar with base settings i would definitely verify setup is correct with your new combo.

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/troubshootgeneral.htm

Where in Florida are you located?

The gen2 settings have nothing to do with initial start up. It does not come into play until the motor is running for a second or two.