New best and looking for more, time slip, video and PL file.

my new best

60'-----1.675
330'----4.786
1/8-----7.452
MPH----91.83
1000'---9.771
1/4-----11.746
MPH----114.42

What do you guys think

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukz-RFDQJ0k[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• 6-16-2011 10th.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 94
the tuning was a B itch
the boost wouldn't come down bellow 22PSI
the waste gate rod was half a turn from being loose and the RJC bleeder was just one thread in.

All the tuning was done while running 22# and all adjustments whir done in one number increments.:redface:

had a blue 68 4speed and loved it. if it had the gn motor i would still have it. good work.

Nice man. I know you are excited. I am proud of you and what you have done with that car. You are a hard working dude I will give you that! Congrats man, you deserve it!

what i see david

97% injector duty at 5400 , what injectors are in there ??

and rich starts at 870s then slowly drops to only 800 o2s at traps at 24spsi any way you look at it thats rich

you also say tuned in 1 steps , really thats a ****ty way to even know if there wassa change in the right directionn run to run but either way the numbers i see changed are...

WOt 128 ,,,logs show rich but what did you change as thats the base setting?

1st gear fuel 120,, okay so you leaned that a little but the logs show way too rich . so after 10 runs you should have been alot closer than 870s off the line

1-2 timing ,132 you bumped that up 1.3 degrees from base , i know its not much but you shouldnt even touch the timing until you get the fueling worked out and definitely dont add timing when its that rich

how much alky are you pumping in on top of the 97% injector duty ?

oh and congrats on the run and the new personal best theres more oin it and leaning it will not help the boost as that will go up as all that exces fuel is removed so take a look at your puck fit, regulator,vac lines and the arm swing
it looked really good going down the track ripping off 11 second times

what i see david

97% injector duty at 5400 , what injectors are in there ?? 42.5

and rich starts at 870s then slowly drops to only 800 o2s at traps at 24spsi any way you look at it thats rich -what should be my target O2s

you also say tuned in 1 steps , really thats a ****ty way to even know if there wassa change in the right directionn run to run but either way the numbers i see changed are... BUT it did get faster with the small changes

WOt 128 ,,,logs show rich but what did you change as thats the base setting? - i didn't change WOT because i thought (first mistake) that 8teens on top of 3rd was good???

1st gear fuel 120,, okay so you leaned that a little but the logs show way too rich . so after 10 runs you should have been alot closer than 870s off the line

1-2 timing ,132 you bumped that up 1.3 degrees from base , i know its not much but you shouldnt even touch the timing until you get the fueling worked out and definitely dont add timing when its that rich - OK timing will go back down

how much alky are you pumping in on top of the 97% injector duty ? - on number 6 on Julio's kit.

oh and congrats on the run and the new personal best theres more oin it and leaning it will not help the boost as that will go up as all that exces fuel is removed so take a look at your puck fit, regulator,vac lines and the arm swing - i will be working on that too.
it looked really good going down the track ripping off 11 second times - thanks
reply's in red.

also noticed on your log , looking at when you arent wot ....the o2s at idle 700rpm are way too high seemed pretty steady at 850-860 , are you sure the chip is for the injectors you have , have you checked the # on the injectors whats the base fuel pressure , if chip and injector are matched correctly and fuel pressure is in check you may have have an injector open

and target with a narrow o2 is hard to say but 770s top of third should be fine , usually can get to 730s before kr starts creeping in thats where having the logging helps find where our car likes but even without logging
if pulling wot fuel doesnt increase the trap MPH or start to show kr then put fuel back to your last run and you can stop pulling fuel , but be aware as you lean it out youll be going faster (more rpm ) and you need to keep an eye on the boost as it will rise once the fueling gets closer to ideal A/F

also noticed on your log , looking at when you arent wot ....the o2s at idle 700rpm are way too high seemed pretty steady at 850-860 , are you sure the chip is for the injectors you have , have you checked the # on the injectors whats the base fuel pressure , if chip and injector are matched correctly and fuel pressure is in check you may have have an injector open

and target with a narrow o2 is hard to say but 770s top of third should be fine , usually can get to 730s before kr starts creeping in thats where having the logging helps find where our car likes but even without logging
if pulling wot fuel doesnt increase the trap MPH or start to show kr then put fuel back to your last run and you can stop pulling fuel , but be aware as you lean it out youll be going faster (more rpm ) and you need to keep an eye on the boost as it will rise once the fueling gets closer to ideal A/F

i ordered the injectors and chip from TT at the same time.

i'll also put the timing back to the TT setting and pull WOT fuel.

did you ever stop to read the pages that come with the turbo tweak chip?

if you look at you log and look at the data page (tab is on right) you can view all the data the car has available including the full 16 cell blm grid
all the lower cells on the cell grid are programing parameters on the tt 5.6 and 5.7 series chips ( the 6.0 series chips uses the lower 8 cells for programming)

starting at the right wot fuel /1st fuel/ 1-2 timing/3-4 timing

much easier to do through the pl display than the scanmaster and if you have a new 5.7 chip you can load the newest pl and a patch file you can now just type the new settings directly to the blm grid

instructions PSSST- Thats just packing paper and goes right in the garbage. LOL.

i read that stuff ten times two years ago, i guess that it was just above my understanding.
May be its time for me to read that stuff again.
thanks for your help dude.
did you ever stop to read the pages that come with the turbo tweak chip?

if you look at you log and look at the data page (tab is on right) you can view all the data the car has available including the full 16 cell blm grid
all the lower cells on the cell grid are programing parameters on the tt 5.6 and 5.7 series chips ( the 6.0 series chips uses the lower 8 cells for programming)

starting at the right wot fuel /1st fuel/ 1-2 timing/3-4 timing

much easier to do through the pl display than the scanmaster and if you have a new 5.7 chip you can load the newest pl and a patch file you can now just type the new settings directly to the blm grid

OR do you mean left to right???
WOT fuel- i never changed =128, 1st fuel-i lowered = 120, 1-2 timing i raised = 132, 3-4 timing-i lowered = 123.
Does this sound about right???

instructions PSSST- Thats just packing paper and goes right in the garbage. LOL.

i read that stuff ten times two years ago, i guess that it was just above my understanding.

WOT fuel- i never changed =128, 1st fuel-i lowered = 120, 1-2 timing i raised = 132, 3-4 timing-i lowered = 123.

yeah left to right everwhat :)

Why are you pulling so much timing in 3-4...were you seeing some KR? Only reason I ask is that I've never had to spread my timing that far between the two timing settings.