Never Forget 9-11

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I was in the world trade center a week to the day.. I'll never forget..

Attachments

• 911.jpg
    911.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 235
  • ATT5.jpg
    ATT5.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 228
  • the-world-trade-center.jpg
    the-world-trade-center.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 225
I was there... saw the second plane hit with my own two eyes... it is impossible for me to forget...

I drive past the Pentagon about once a month and I still get goose bumps everytime.

I remember being woke by a phone call telling me to pack my bags cause i was going to go do some damage....i will never forget...i will always care.

How can we ever forget, it was the making and cover up of our own goverment that made it happen, sad day indeed..

I will always remember that day i was walking into 5th grade history class at the time and rember my teacher crying in class becuase here brother was in the building the day of the disaster... Thank god he was one that made it out!
A big thanks for all our firefighters, police personel, all rescue workers, and U.S. Military!
,Dan

I was working at Sears Auto Center In Muncy, Pa at the time (first job outta college 21yrs old). I was in the first bay (next to the waiting room) testing and replacing a battery. Under the hood, one of the writers (his name is Bob) came out and said that a plane hit the WTC. I didn't believe him (Bob always told ****ty jokes). For that kind of mistake to happen....I mean come on. That just did not happen. Going back to work, I glance into the window for the waiting room, see the customers faces and go to see for myself.

Then the second plane hit......

Damn....8 years man......... :(