NEEDED! Asap Back half of ATR 3" Single shot

GetOwnedVette

Sorry for posting in general but not many browse the parts wanted. I can't find the back portion of the ATR single shot I have. Anyone have one laying around that simply is collecting dust they are willing to part with? This exhaust just hangs without it and I'm in a time crunch for the dyno. Pm me what you want for it :)

Just to make sure.... You know there's a small 90* that makes the turn up in front of the axle before the back piece, right?

I have a ATR exhaust missing the piece coming out of the muffler the rest in there with ss magnaflow muffler $275 plus shipping I know for a fact it's ATR since I had 3 of these systems at 1 time here and about 10 ATR systems in total not counting dp's

And your kinda looking for a needle in a haystack looking only for the tail pipe

I have a ATR exhaust missing the piece coming out of the muffler the rest in there with ss magnaflow muffler $275 plus shipping I know for a fact it's ATR since I had 3 of these systems at 1 time here and about 10 ATR systems in total not counting dp's

And your kinda looking for a needle in a haystack looking only for the tail pipe

I know...but all my friends have EVERY needle except for the back half of this exhaust lol

Thats a good deal but I just cant justify buying something i already have for just the back half. Maybe the guy that stole my back half outta the shop will post it for sale? lol

Im thinking maybe just weld a hanger on the portion right before the muffler so its not dragging on the ground and just call it a day....

Well...I couldn't find one...Guess this will have to do :p Just a little 90 degree elbow mod and call it a day I guess

2v31rnn.jpg

That thing must be stupid loud.:D got my duals 3" just hangin and low rpm rumble is tough to bare. Could only imagine that. Idle must sound mean

That thing must be stupid loud.:D got my duals 3" just hangin and low rpm rumble is tough to bare. Could only imagine that. Idle must sound mean

Should be getting the car back from the ecu install next week. Ill take a vid and let you know :)

On my much smaller setup it was not all that bad..but did have a good chunk of drone at around 2k rpm:p Im one of those people that dont mind riding around with my test pipe open though....sounding like a jet spooling when the light turns green always makes me smile

I had a very similar set up before I got a nice custom hanger welded to the back section of my ATR exhaust. I like loud, but it was a bit ridiculous. Adding those bends over the axle and tailpipe really quiet it down some.

I like my dumped ATR 3", very similar to yours, but mine doesn't point down as much. also has a dynomax ultraflow on it...

I have the back section, but not sure I wanna get rid of it yet... sorry.

vids on the track for anyone interested...:

I like my dumped ATR 3", very similar to yours, but mine doesn't point down as much. also has a dynomax ultraflow on it...

I have the back section, but not sure I wanna get rid of it yet... sorry.

vids on the track for anyone interested...:

Nice vid!! And at my hometown track to boot!! Car sounds great!!!!

Thanks!

almost took an idle video last night, but then I was playing around and blew out a header gasket. sounded crappy after that. How do bolts loosen themselves while the car sits in the garage?