Need Videos from Turbo Thunder

Ryan K

Hey guys I am putting a video together of the Turbo Thunder event. If you have any, send them to rkarasek@gmail.com or you can send them by mail.

PM me for address info.

Thanks for the race!

Ryan K.

Great Video so far, Ryan. Hopefully some more of the GN guys have some pics and videos. I know my wife tooks some pictures and I will go through them and get them to you.

Ryan - I downloaded the pics to the computer last night so i will get those to you this afternoon.

To all - I wanted to let you all know that I have some really good pictures of a black GN, so that should cover the majority of you all. :biggrin:
I also have some pictures of the Turbo Nova and a few others I will try and get what I a have posted here with the help of Ryan.

Ryan - I downloaded the pics to the computer last night so i will get those to you this afternoon.

To all - I wanted to let you all know that I have some really good pictures of a black GN, so that should cover the majority of you all. :biggrin:
I also have some pictures of the Turbo Nova and a few others I will try and get what I a have posted here with the help of Ryan.

Darn, that counts me out since the announcer called my car a Monte Carlo :rolleyes: ;)