Need Help!! No start no spark...im baffled!

I just put a new timing cover, new injectors, new chip, bigger turbo have 40psi at the fuel rail and the tps is a little low. I have otc 4000 and have no fault codes.

What I have checked
Tryed the starting fluid check in throttle body - No change no kick
Have battery charger on battery(to keep it from going dead) so not a volt problem
Tryed the cam sensor spin ccw trick - no change
Checked all fuses - none blown
coil pack was just replaced before change and car ran fine
Havnt checked injector pulse, but I can hear injectors "clicking" so I think that means the pulse is there??? this may be intermitten because I dont think they were "clicking"" when I first started trying??
Crank sensor is in right slot
New plugs, have new wires but they were ok before I swapped everything
OTC does not register rpm when turning car over
Checked no start tree - But since I have pulse that means it would be coil pack, but could all three go bad?? wouldnt it atleast try to kick with the starting fluid???
Checked all grounds to coil pack and motor(none were changed, minus the three bolts that I had to take off to move coil pack in order to take fuel rail off to replace injectors)

With all of that said where am I going wrong....what else can I check!!! I know I am missing something but, I am at wits end!!!

Check the oil pressure sending unit plug and coolant temp sensor. Just go over all of the connections you removed to replace the timing cover.

Bryan

Verify no spark or no fuel or both first.

I have no idea what I did, I took #6 injector off to place on noid light and while doing that test it mysteriously started?? and has started ever since......I have no clue what happened?