NEED HELP ASAP

Bad can sensor will crank but not start. Bad starter won't crank

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's what it's doing. It wants to crank but will not stay. On for a few sec then then off.

Meaning, it will spin the motor but only for a second then disengage? Or is the engine firing, then dying?

Do you have a scanmaster? Post up everything you can. Do you have a alarm system on the car that may be crapping out?

I have everything you would need to monitor everything Sd2 chip, ScanMaster, power logger, wideband o2 Senser, fuel pressure gauge, boost gauge, water temp gauge, oil pressure gauge, Tran temp gauge, volt gauge. No I do not have a at the market alarm system on the car

As soon as it starts unplug the CS. If it stays running after unplugged then it's a CS problem.

Its raining now but I will go over everything that I have been told to check.

any chance you have an antitheft chip and it decided to start killing the car everytime you start it?

Look on your tune page in the powerlogger and see if your injector size is still on the chart , mine was at zero one time and would not run hit and no start .

Good Afternoon,

So guys I'm here checking everything that I have been told to by you guy and they all seem fine. Crank and cam sensors look good and have no play in them. The ignition module checks out fine as well I've also went back into the system and check to make sure its not in security mood lock so where to now. I happened to stumble across a post on the forum where a guy said he thought his crank sensor was bad and it turned out to be a bad ECM could that be the problem.

Have you tried unplugging the orange wire leading to ECM by your battery to reset it? You will need to turn off the security in your chip again because this will reset as well.

your pulsewidth is going to zero. It looks to me like your parameters are messed up.

put a 1 in the bottom right BLM cell, and then do a key-cycle. See if that straightens out the params. The car should then start.

tune from there