NEED HELP ASAP

before you do that (the log may have saved the params wrong)

your MAP sensor is reading ZERO........

This is more likely the issue.

Bob

Here is another one after the reset doing the same thing.

Attachments

• start up run3.dat
    82.6 KB · Views: 52
last week we were looking at a voltage shift in your MAP sensor when the lights and fan were on. What did you change since then?

Bob

last week we were looking at a voltage shift in your MAP sensor when the lights and fan were on. What did you change since then?

Bob

Just did the change over for the sd2 chip that's all and put in all new fuses for car. The voltage dropped to 12 1/2 from 13 1/2. I put the car on the slow charger for the battery.

in that case, make sure the analog cables are plugged all the way in on the PL and analog unit.

do you have a voltmeter handy?

Bob

measure voltages at the MAP sensor (all three terminals) and at the analog unit where the MAP sensor connects.

Bob

do you have access to the factory shop manual?

The MAP sensor is fed 5 volts and ground from the stock boost gauge. These pass thru that black/clear connector behind the glovebox.

Without a MAP signal, it will not run.

Bob

do you have access to the factory shop manual?

The MAP sensor is fed 5 volts and ground from the stock boost gauge. These pass thru that black/clear connector behind the glovebox.

Without a MAP signal, it will not run.

Bob

No I don't have access to the factory shop manual and someone email me it? Does the signal of the maps sensor just go out when it has been working all before?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

New start up. It alive don't know what i did but its alive:D. but the scanmaster and the wideband are not talking?:mad:

Attachments

• start up run 4.dat
    826.3 KB · Views: 65