NEED HELP ASAP

you need to find the issue and fix it, otherwise the car will either strand you somewhere, or stall in traffic (even worse!)

Bob

I will be working on it in the morning. Will be doing a video chat with a few guys to help me out. If you have tango and want to chat and help I will pm you my number

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

One thing on the last log ever so often it would go to 0 volts on some frames all of a sudden and noticed the wb reading was hung on 10.0 and would not move any also .

One thing on the last log ever so often it would go to 0 volts on some frames all of a sudden and noticed the wb reading was hung on 10.0 and would not move any also .

I seen that. That's what I'm having help with. The guys are going to try and help me find what's wrong. I was told that ots a bad wire some where near the ECM. We are also going to recheck the scanmaster, powerlogger and alkyl wiring. We you want to help and chat let me know. I need all the help I can get. When it comes to wiring.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Is this a new problem when you switched to the new SD2 chip or was it already acting up with the voltage problem before the chip change ?

Is this a new problem when you switched to the new SD2 chip or was it already acting up with the voltage problem before the chip change ?

I never really notice the drop off until I had some of my logs looked at. The wide band and power logger I have been fighting off and on.:mad: I'm not a wiring guy!:( So I don't like fooling around with something I don't understand that well. But that's all about to change I have to fix it and I will learn something today about it.:rolleyes:

I never really notice the drop off until I had some of my logs looked at. The wide band and power logger I have been fighting off and on.:mad: I'm not a wiring guy!:( So I don't like fooling around with something I don't understand that well. But that's all about to change I have to fix it and I will learn something today about it.:rolleyes:

My car had a loose starter lug bolt loose in the solenoid and was doing the same thing with your voltage coming and going . This is the big cable going to the starter .

Ok I will put that one the list to check today. I have about 8 to 10 things I have to check. The more the better so I will know they are in good working order.

the spots where all the data blips to zero is where you are making changes to the parameters. Its a bug in PLC. Don't spend time chasing that.

you need to chase thru your analog wiring (MAP is the most important one) and find the flaky spot. With the engine idling, wiggle the connections gently until you find the spot that upsets how the car runs.

I looked into Tango, and it seems too spammy. If you get Skype installed I can chat on that.

Bob

Bob, here is 2 more logs I did. I checked all the wire it seem fine.

Attachments

• start up run 6.dat
    512.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Drive log 1.dat
    1 MB · Views: 23