Need a 2004r TRANS

moparcolt

I have a Pro street Pontiac firebird with a 400 pontiac in it that I drive on the street. I am looking for a good 2004r trans to put in it. If someone has something near here (NE Ohio) Or would be willing too ship one Let me know. It needs to be good to at least 500HP.
Would like one that has lock up. also looking for the converter but I can always buy them seperatly.

Chris

I have a Pro street Pontiac firebird with a 400 pontiac in it that I drive on the street. I am looking for a good 2004r trans to put in it. If someone has something near here (NE Ohio) Or would be willing too ship one Let me know. It needs to be good to at least 500HP.
Would like one that has lock up. also looking for the converter but I can always buy them seperatly.

Chris

Chris,

Give Vince @ Janis Transmission a call. He should be able to help you out... (330)753-6609 He's in Akron.

K.

I did call vince on Thursday, nice guy. I just thought if someone had something they needed to sell I would try that first. If someone has a spare they don't need and they need the cash it might help them out as well as me. And I wouldn't have to wait as long to get it.

Chris

BRF trans--dynoed

Chris

I have what you need. PM sent

anyone have a BRF trans? Are the CV ones the same? even one I can use for a core to have rebuilt? Janis can rebuild one for me i was there today, but I just missed one I was going to buy for the cor

Thanks,
Chris

T200 4r

I have a newly rebuilt transmission with a 3200 Stall lock-up converter for sale, are you still looking for same. I will ship to OHIO.
VinceNY

Chris

I have plenty of BR-f, CZ-f, KZ-f, OZ, BQ cores in stock to be built. I carry converters also but can custom build a converter for your application. Give me a call..