My Turbo Regal Story so far

Very nice and great to see a new local owner. Enjoy the car and look forward to getting together. Also, make sure you jump down to the Carolina section.

Regards,
John

1393822_10152294809084377_1750066154_n.jpg
LOL Bobby...It was still a prety rare car...

Bryan

I know Brian, not everybody gets it (only the guys that have been doing it a long time....)Just picked up that Rosewood car.I have a Cream and a Rosewood.I love John Tubbs Black Chrome car .Also understand if all the Chrome on this car was gone why he did it and looks good

Ok. Seeing the picture of that car just makes me feel bad, but mine was pretty far gone and it would have not been cost effective to redo all of the chrome at the end of the day. I struggled with the decision to not go back original as I traditionally prefer a very OE look to my cars, but I'm very happy with the outcome.
LOL.
Hey its your car !! The car looks amazing now ! You can alaways put the chrome stuff back on it...

Bryan

Came from the factory as a peg leg.
Wondering if someone swapped differentials?

LOL.
Hey its your car !! The car looks amazing now ! You can alaways put the chrome stuff back on it...

Bryan

Exactly I totally understand.I have a few of these cars and overwhelmingly My GN gets more comments 10-1.But every once in a while I run into someone that knows just how Rare some of the others are

Draggin rights is coming up Nov. 16 at FMP, that seems like the perfect day for some passes.

Car looks great,

Geoff