My Turbo Regal Story so far

Good story. I was in High School when my Dad bought the T Type, 23 years later it has been handed down to me. :)

I was 8 when I road in my first TR and 10 when I road in the one I own. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm a road course guy at heart, but those two rides have made me addicted to TR's since. I've owned mine for 8 years now and hope to have 300k miles on it one day. I'm not sure I'll ever own another hobby car. Thanks again for sharing. Great story.

Awesome car, great work resurrecting it. If you haven't done so already read the thread in the turbo lounge "Rusty Bullet" it's a sticky there.

Can you post the trunk label ? Would love to see the options on this car. Looks great !

Bryan

Great looking car. It's cool to have the instant satisfaction to see before and after pics, but I know it was a lot of hard work and plenty of time to get there. The car looks fantastic!! I love seeing these cars with a great paint job.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You came to FMP? Where do you hail from? Post next time you plan to go to the strip so we can get a few TR's together.

Awesome car, great work resurrecting it. If you haven't done so already read the thread in the turbo lounge "Rusty Bullet" it's a sticky there.
Yep. I've been reading that thread religiously. Love it!

You came to FMP? Where do you hail from? Post next time you plan to go to the strip so we can get a few TR's together.
I'm up in Raleigh. I come to FMP quite often and had planned to go today, but there is a big bracket race going on. I will probably make it for a Sunday Test & Tune in the next few weeks now that the air is getting good. I'm ready for one of those fall days with a negative 500 density altitude. I'll let you know when I head that way for sure.

If that was a chrome trim tan interior car I would have yelled at you! but a grey interior car it works for me looks good thanks for sharing