My T/A aluminum motor

This is my friend's wife's car and it is total street ie: no cage, 11.04 @ 136 and this was her first day out in the car. He has another TA motor on the shelf and runs a stage II on his street/strip car...

[video=youtube;pl3cHZo7MDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3cHZo7MDE[/video]

Here's his stage II car if you want to see it...

[video=youtube;Wuy_7st-0dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuy_7st-0dk&list=PLD091F0756634A4E6&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Sorry for the hijack. I thought I was replying to another thread asking if anyone was running a t/a motor in a street car. Sorry. Your car is awesome btw!

Had it running tonight.:eek: I want to thank somebody for staying up past his bed time. Still more loose ends to tie up but getting there. Sounds good!

no prob steve. i just wanna know how me staying up late helped you finish your caro_O

Awesome car. I have a TA motor enroute and your car is almost exactly what I am trying to build. What fuel pump(s) are you running to fuel that beast?

No it wasn't you Surej. :p It was somebody else.
Awesome car. I have a TA motor enroute and your car is almost exactly what I am trying to build. What fuel pump(s) are you running to fuel that beast?
My fuel pump is currently a weldon 2025 but I'm going to upgrade it to a 2035.

No it wasn't you Surej. :p It was somebody else.

LOL! I think he's talking about me :) I am out of town until Friday, so my schedule is a little crazy. We made great progress last night and I suspect it's going to get a lot easier from this point forward.

LOL! I think he's talking about me :) I am out of town until Friday, so my schedule is a little crazy. We made great progress last night and I suspect it's going to get a lot easier from this point forward.

hahaha , i was hoping that me staring at the ceiling all night somehow transmitted inspiration to steve across town! ill try it again tonight, let me know if you get a sudden boost of energy around 2am.

CONGRATS MAYBE I WILL TAKE A DRIVE DOWN TO CHI TOWN ONE DAY OR MEET AT GLD. KENNY HAD MY WIFES TA ON THE DYNO LAST WEEK SHOULD BE HERE WED. RICK HAS HER OLD BLOCK LOL ALL IN THE FAMILY

Couple more pictures

Attachments

• IMAG0275.jpg
    IMAG0275.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 246
  • IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 242
Picture from last week end at NHRA ETI inspection

Attachments

• DSC00216.JPG
    DSC00216.JPG