My Ole Hot Rod

m233roller

Banned
Here's my ole hot rod with no hood at the moment. All new forged engine.
Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 820
Looks cool. I like the rims too. Please, please get rid of those side ports though!:)

Bob, Those are old school Fuelers and Gasser's. I had Team 3 Wheels make them for me. The fronts are the 10 spoke Gasser's.

Here's one more. I like my BUICK PORT HOLES !!

hello: Looks like you've been at it for a while and it looks like a Tin Man CAI?
I got one and it's not in yet. I did not like the 4" to 3.5" reducer that came with the kit and I'm going to try and replace it. How long have you had it and tell me about your MAF pipe. I'm trying to my own thing with one but we'll soon see if it's a go.
I like it. Also where are you hiding your translater?
IBBY

jlat, yes that's a Tin Man's cold air kit and the maf pipe is a 19 year old ATR polished stainless steel pipe. NO translator, that's a stock maf with a chrome cover.

Looks very nice Mike! very clean and well-detailed! I almost typed "what's the deal with the dual belt setup?" then realized your alt is blingin'! ;)

Mike Looks GREAT!!!! now we know where all the choice parts :tongue: go.... are the portholes purely cosmetic or did you find a way to make the functional???

MORE PICS OF EVERYTHING PLEASE

aaron

jlat, yes that's a Tin Man's cold air kit and the maf pipe is a 19 year old ATR polished stainless steel pipe. NO translator, that's a stock maf with a chrome cover.

hello: How about a run down of the goodies in that OLE HOT ROD.
So how long has the Tin Man been in your TB?
IBBY

Ibby,
That Tin Man has been on the car for years, one of his first. Man if I gave you the run down on this thing it would take two pages. It's the first GN I bought 20 years ago with 3000 miles on it and has gone from there. It is a loaded astro roof car and that's still the original laquer on it. The interior is still as new and I haven't touched it, did install too many damn gauges. Now the running gear is a completely different story.

Attachments

• 100_0153.jpg
    100_0153.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 690