My new car........at least its Turbo!

Hey Dave. Nimbus says you wouldn't have gotten that ticket if you would have let him drive.

Nothing like owning an orphan. There's a good tip from Dan on sourcing the engine parts. I don't think the transaxle/transfer case is the same though. Might be some JDM parts for it. Funny how those Elan owners swear that the Lotus is the best handling AWD sports car of all time. I dont know what that Handling by Lotus emblem does for your dandy.

I had a good friend who used to AutoX a Storm GSI. Not a bad car as far as FWD cars go. If you have some free time try doing a google search for Storm modifactions. Back around 91-93 GM sponsored one of those Celebrity Racing Series. You know,they get a bunch of B-Listers and let them do hot laps before a Formula 1 or Trans Am race. Anyway a well know race shop prepped a bunch of Storm GSI racers. Did the Baer style big brake mods and bolted on a header and gutted cat along with a PCM reflash.

Do you know of any part numbers for the rear wheel bearing/hubs, they are gone as far as I heard, no-one has any? I know you have part numbers on file in your head, lol. I left nimbus at home, he sheds too much.

nice i remember those, i had an 88 imark turbo with lotus suspension, changed turbo added and intercooler and made a manual boost control killed quite a few unsuspecting mustangs back then

ya know without much persuasion one of those Turbo Impulse motors fits rather well into the early Chevy Luvs, wanna talk about a sleeper .....