My fellow members, I have a confession. I'm a Meth addict.

Hi Jim here, I'm also an addict. Today I sunk to a new low, I bought 7 1 gallon containers and had to go to three stores today. I was looking for more but that's all I could find. I even found myself in the bad part of town.

You my friend have a problem. At least you seem to have come to terms with it though.:biggrin:

P.S. You score a blow-J from any hookers in that bad part of town?:eek:

Hi, My name is Julio and i've been enabling my brothers :D

You guys never saw that the install instructions where only 10 steps ;)

im an addict! and they can denature it all they want its great with kool-aid!! jk

My name is Clark6 and ive been an Addict for 2yrs also, I am presently out of the last 10 gallons I bought and I am feining like crazy, calling the local dealers around town, out of town, looking in old storage containers, turning them upside down,trying to sop up the last drop,(neighbors trying to see what all the rucus and noise is about in my storage shed) Im looking in the medicine cabinet trying to decide if i should use the isoprophyl.:redface: I am very tempted to buckle down and sneak cash out of my wife's purse while she's sleep to go ahead and buy the 55 gallon drum the meth dealer offered me for $175.:( I dont ever want to run out again, Im having withdrawals & I need help.):biggrin:

when i purchased my car it had a snow performance meth injection kit. the former owner said he is simply using windshield washer fluid. I dont know what to think of this idea.

when i purchased my car it had a snow performance meth injection kit. the former owner said he is simply using windshield washer fluid. I dont know what to think of this idea.

I heard of guys using it, but......

I would say winter formula washer fluid would be OK in a pinch. I know that the winter stuff rated for -20*F is 80% Methanol anyhow, the rest being water & coloring.

I'm sure Razor(Julio) can shed more light on the subject of using washer fluid.

please do I'd like some light shed on this subject. I can start a new thread as to not hi-jack. but the previous owner was a total gear head and went all out on this GN so I doubt he'd risk using the wrong stuff here.

Derek

Sadly Brothers.... I too have become Addicted to Meth... :frown:...as I have been using it going on a year now. It's slowly (errrr...Very Quickly) filling my life with nothing but Smoke, and Sadly....even the Smell of Burning Rubber. Now a days the Local Car Club Members are avoiding me like the Plague on these lonely streets...:(.... My Wife was, and still is the supplier of my First Love/Addiction.....Yes Guys sadly I have a Second Addiction.......CRACK!!!! My lovely Wife has brought it to my attention, that this Dasturdly Meth has the same 10 Second "Balls to the Wall" feeling.... .just as CRACK does with me.....10 Seconds and BAM-BAM-BAM...........then Nothing but that COLD, unfullfilled Stare from my Darling Wife!!!............Damn it all anyway!!! :mad:

I heard of guys using it, but......

I would say winter formula washer fluid would be OK in a pinch. I know that the winter stuff rated for -20*F is 80% Methanol anyhow, the rest being water & coloring.

I'm sure Razor(Julio) can shed more light on the subject of using washer fluid.
in Canada we have -40 and i think -60 rated washer fluid...so i would also like to know if it can be used all the tiime?

i tried water, reg washer fluid (Blue), and (yellow-Flammable)washer fluid.
if i run out of M1 i would use the Yellow -flammable washer fluid until i could get some more M1.

the water leaned out a lot. but no KR. (i didn't push it)
the Reg blue stuff leaned it out less But no KR. (i didn't push it)
the yellow stuff leaned it out even less but no KR. (i did push it a little higher)

So they all worked but would have required much more tuning time.

the M1 works great but i am pig rich now - at least its not leaning out!!
also Julio did say something about the pump and chemicals in the washer fluid not playing nice with each other. so i would check with him first.

You have to use what Snow recommends. Its their kit and I wont give tech on someone elses product. They made the $$$ so they can handle it ;)

You shouldnt use straight alcohol on a system with plastic pressure lines and push on fittings. Or pumps not built for it.

Few guys use the Snow stuff on our Buicks. For many reasons. Like MAF control, washer fluid, generic in nature, etc.

i tried water, reg washer fluid (Blue), and (yellow-Flammable)washer fluid.
if i run out of M1 i would use the Yellow -flammable washer fluid until i could get some more M1.

the water leaned out a lot. but no KR. (i didn't push it)
the Reg blue stuff leaned it out less But no KR. (i didn't push it)
the yellow stuff leaned it out even less but no KR. (i did push it a little higher)

So they all worked but would have required much more tuning time.

the M1 works great but i am pig rich now - at least its not leaning out!!
also Julio did say something about the pump and chemicals in the washer fluid not playing nice with each other. so i would check with him first.

If your in a pinch for meth.. go get some Heet in Walmart.

Quit experimenting with the tuneup or you'll blow a head gasket screwing around.

Eric's chip was burned with you running straight meth not cutting it down. Once you tune on straight you CANNOT change that without a total retune as the water content changes the amount of fuel the combustion chamber see's.

There are reasons things are done the way they are. The net is full of info and a reason we do things in a specific way.

in Canada we have -40 and i think -60 rated washer fluid...so i would also like to know if it can be used all the tiime?

Once you tune with a fluid at a certain percentage of methanol.. if the percentage changes.. you need to fully retune.

So if in winter you get -60 and summer you get -40 the have different concentrations. It breates more mess than it solves.

For me the washer fluid route should be done when you've exhuasted all other avenues to procure methanol=methyl hydrate over the border.

please do I'd like some light shed on this subject. I can start a new thread as to not hi-jack. but the previous owner was a total gear head and went all out on this GN so I doubt he'd risk using the wrong stuff here.

Derek

Others would disagree on the meth kit choice

i forgot about the "HEET" i used that to
this was a long time ago when i was trying to play "Julio" and make my own "frankenkit"

If your in a pinch for meth.. go get some Heet in Walmart.

Quit experimenting with the tuneup or you'll blow a head gasket screwing around.

Eric's chip was burned with you running straight meth not cutting it down. Once you tune on straight you CANNOT change that without a total retune as the water content changes the amount of fuel the combustion chamber see's.

There are reasons things are done the way they are. The net is full of info and a reason we do things in a specific way.