my father passed away....

thats terrible man i also lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago im so sorry for your loss i wish you the best.

87turbot

Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hey Matt, my condolences to you and your family.

Matt, sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago and can understand what you are going through.

I know what you are going through, Matt. I lost both of my parents before I was 20. You will always cherish the memories. My prayers to you and your family.

Matt,

I am sorry for your loss.
When someone is sick it is always harder on the family when they pass.
Your father is no longer in any pain or discomfort.
Cherish the memories and celibrate his life, try not to focus on his passing.

Matt, I know its been a while since we've talked but I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad. He was a great man, who accomplished a lot in his life. You should have no regrets as you two had a great relationship. God Bless you and your family.

Jacob

Matt, very sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family. Take care, keep his memory alive by being the man he wanted you to be. He will always be with you.

Julio

May God Comfort you and your Family during this time of loss and mourning. I lost 2 dear family members to Cancer and know it is hard. You are in my familys prayers.

Sorry to hear that. That really sucks. but he is in a better place with no pain. god bless you and your family.

Matt, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, Bob just told me. Your Dad was one of the best and one of my favorite guys I've met in the Buick community. He was a great guy, I always saw the relationship between the 2 of you as a special one. I am fortunate to have met and spent time with both of you.. he will be missed... I'll give you a call today, if there is anything I can do, I will be in RI to dyno a car saturday, maybe Lorrie and I can stop by..
our deepest regards,

John Arruda Jr. obviously did a great job of mentoring you! I sent heart felt condolences to you and your family. Godspeed.