my father passed away....

matt87

Early this morning my dad, John Arruda Jr. lost his battle with bone cancer. he fought very hard for 17 years and was in good shape up until this last year. He is my best friend,mentor, and role model. MY HERO! I'll miss our talks, riding in the buicks and watching the red sox. Rest in peace dad, i'll love you forever.

My prayers and condolences to you and your family, I lost my dad when I was 8, and think about him every day.
D <><

Sounds like you really took advantage of the time you had with him, and that's a blessing- memories you'll keep with you forever.

Condonances to you, your family and friends. Cancer really blows. It has taken a number of people in my life. Sounds like you had a good father, cherish the memories.

It sounds like you had a great relationship with no regrets. I hope you can take comfort in that. I have never had to face your situation of losing a parent, but if things go the way they're supposed to I will, as will all or most of us. It must be painful. I wish you the very best. Craig

Sorry to hear that, a battle with cancer is not easy to deal with. My mom lost it recently after a 2 year battle. Sounds like your dad was a fighter. Prayers and condolences go out to you.

Hang in there Matt, your father will always be with you bud. Prayers are with you during this time of trial and remember, your dad is in a better place than we are.

Ray

Very sorry to hear about your loss Matt. I'm sure you will cherish all of the memories you have of your father and in doing so he will live on in your heart.

My sincerest condolences and prayers to you and your family..

God bless and take care.

Steve