My BSing thread and updates

Hmm........ were we on the same boat ride?

must be that time of the year.

A.j.

3 years from seperation, 18 months since I came back from overseas to care for my kids...I got the kids...she went after money and material things...
I got the most valuable thing of all...my kids

its been a long time sence i last saw you on here. how has it been? what type of stuff do you have to ship.

Better now, life has been chatotic to say the least.
I owe charlie a timing computer..I'll get it in the mail soon.

3 years from seperation, 18 months since I came back from overseas to care for my kids...I got the kids...she went after money and material things...

yup... I had a feeling... I know thems words when they got that feeling behind em. I just did the same the last few weeks, really sucks but what can ya do?

Ive never had kids, so I cant compare the feeling, but its good to see your feeling good.

Cheers! and Chin up! its buick time now!

A.j.

She may be finacially set but when the kids grow up she'll learn her lesson the hard way. You won, no question about it Jim. Congrats!:biggrin:

Better now, life has been chatotic to say the least.
I owe charlie a timing computer..I'll get it in the mail soon.

Not that much of a hurry right now Jim. If you haven't looked I finally got the 83 into the shop to start patching it together. You've missed a lot in the last few months. We finally put an addition on the shop so it's quite a bit bigger. It's a tight fit for 6 cars but it's do able now. No more 2 car garage.:biggrin:

Well I've been working hard packing up the X's crap and cleaning out my garage. This is the most room I have had in my garage in bloody years. After she picks up her stuff, I'll have a yard sell and get rid of more crap that she packratted.
She already picked up a 5x8 enclosed trailer full of crap. She has 5 days left of the 30 days they gave her to clear out her stuff...then it's MINE :rolleyes:
I'm sitting here waiting for her to show up...lost a pays pay for this :mad:

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 92
Dang look what I found bared in the garage :D I have not driven this in 3 years. Or started it in 2 years :eek: Charged up the dead battery and it fired right up.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 85
She probibly for got you had it Jim. Glad to see you coming out on top now.
No, she sis not forget.

My body on the 83 is pretty good. just need stranghten some things on it. Mostly in the front from when it got run over by a trunk.

How do you get run over by a trunk Jim?:confused: LMAO!

Kid driving on a learners permit with his father. They started to make a right turn, this gave me a gap to shot out for a quick left. I launched and they decide to go straight. ran over the front clip on my car. :eek::mad:

Not assed, he ran over my front clip, I still have the pieces of the front clip with the tires marks on the top of them. :mad:
Do you need a good clip my freind has one could sen it grey hound cheap but the hood is not turbo. Mike

Wow, it's been over a year since I have posted on this.....
Car is still in pieces, but I back working overseas again....

Right now I'm in Jilin city, China. 12 days of holiday and loving it. This is my second trip here this year.
I do get stared at ALOT and I do mean alot. It's like I just fell out of the mothership, not a lot of foreigners here.

Why do I come here????? Do I need to say any more. lol

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg