Mustang owner deals with Crooked Shop

total pisses me off when people do not deliver on there word . especially when they are paid to. Whne a shop is paid to do a job they do it sometimes then win all goes well no issues and they make alot of cash (60-70-80) an hour sometimes they lose ( bad parts forgot to tighten something whatever) still there responsibility to make it right.
If they can not handel it refund the money say you sorry if possible reccomend someone who can handel it and move on.

I hope i never have to make a post like this one....

i'm reading it now and DAM, the whole world knows now. i don't see how this business could survive after this.

That sucks moose.

Hmm, a peaceful demonstration in front of his place with the media would be nice.

So what does this guy do? (I don't want to join the mustangforum to ask these questions) how does he make any money?

After the $hit ive been through i dont doubt it at all but like i said what comes around gose around and its funny people doubt the power of the internet

Johnny

Man, I've heard some crazy stories about getting ripped off, but this one is pretty high up on the wacko list.

I'm wondering about the previous story where one of the AMP guys assaulted the witness that he brought with him. What is up with that?

Originally posted by Data
.......I'm wondering about the previous story where one of the AMP guys assaulted the witness that he brought with him. What is up with that?

If he would have filed a police report on the assult, the company would be in big trouble. In Arizona, punitive damages can be VERY severe, and with the history of that company, an easy case.:)

Edit. as i have nothing constructive to say about his. i will hold my tounge

i will say i hope they get shut down.

I have done business with them and was treated fine, however lots of other people have not been treated fairly.

Wow, kinda reminds me of one certain cult hero amongst our own ranks......;)

There were 480 (!) other people reading that thread when I was.....amazing!

Yeah, I've seen this linked on at least one other car board that I post on. It's definitely getting around.

Problem is even if they stop doing busness as Dirtbomb Screwjobs they will open up again as Bombdirt Jobscrews and start their sorry ways all over again.