Museum quality GN with 5100 original miles

I must strongly disagree with you there, They put out some of the best paint jobs that would put todays pain jobs to shame
Who put out some of the best paint jobs that would shame today's work??

I have a 87 original paint Grand National and I just bought a brand new black Jeep Grand Cherokee and the 87 Grand National puts the Cherokee to shame, The picture does not do it Justice,
Are you the original owner of your GN?

GM put out some killer paint jobs in years gone by, I got it off a friend that bought it new here in town

Just now reviewed this item...and Lord!
That car is nicer than most cars sitting on dealer lots today.

I wish our '87 interiors were as nice as the '84 (I love the GN looks & driveability, but these interiors remind me of those velvet Elvis paintings).
I don't think I've ever seen such a nice paint job at a concours. Imagine, reflecting your neighbor's house!

I'll trade :) :) :)

I don't know about the car but that is one cool jacket. And no Doug, the Patriots did not win the Super Bowl:cool:

Oh, Drew, you know I was rooting for the Pats.....hehehe.:biggrin:

Seriously, one of the best Super Bowls ever. Thanks for the entertainment....the game was better than the ads for once.

Since you decided to abuse your power and close the thread before I could respond,

Quote by Mr. Hauser

"Also, Mr. Turner, me giving you extra time to post your prices is a courtesy I extended to you at my own discretion. I could have easily just deleted all of the posts right from the start (which I will do in the future since you are incapable of following even the simplest of rules). When you decided to play games with it and be flippant, it was apparent to me and everyone else you had no intention of following the rules, thus the thread was locked. And you can quit already pretending that because the "post a price" sticky was located in the Non-Buick section that it didn't apply to Buicks as well. If your mom tells you not to run through the house with scissors, does it mean it's perfectly ok to run through it with knives? Puh-leez.

Oh, and before you go digging up previous posts of mine, maybe you should make sure your own doorstep is clean. Perhaps I will go out to Yenko.net and dig through the archives and find a few nice pieces you wrote in the past disparaging me and one of my cars for no reason whatsoever. How about I do that, just to be fair and show everyone what you do behind peoples' backs. But in the meantime, please, do keep prattling on. Show us more about who you really are."

My response:

I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to and all I did was follow the pricing example you set in this thread which BTW has not been locked for doing the same thing I did. As far as anything on Yenko.net, I am not aware of anything I have stated about you or your cars. If I stated anything, it could have been based on facts about a car not even knowing it was yours. I don't go around bullying anyone and do not resort to name calling or any of that childish stuff. If I have something to say to you, I have no problem posting it here or saying it to your face. Why you have some misconception about me, I have no idea. Please explain and get whatever your problem with me is off your chest. There is no valid reason for what you are doing. Like I said before and will say again, why can't we all just get along? As far as I know I have done nothing to you nor created any additional stresses for you. Why do you feel the need to single me out for following your lead with respect to pricing then say that I have been bashing you on another site. Please feel free to dig to China if you like. I would love to see what you find when there is nothing I am aware of to find!

I'm wondering if repainting this car to such a high standard was worth it for a car with 5100 miles.

blah blah blah

I hope you'll find someone who'll be willing to appreciate your car... and appreciate the fine paint job it now has..

"irregardless" is not a word. try regardless next time. :biggrin: