Museum quality GN with 5100 original miles

dhauser

The end is fear
1984 GN. Yeah, yeah, it's not intercooled, so what. This is a brand new car. It's almost too nice to drive. You have never seen a Lear Siglar interior this nice....Never! Everything works, AC is ice cold, runs perfect in every way. Always collector owned. Brand new Firestone tires just replaced dried out originals. Paint is stunning.

Asking $650 billion dollars, or if you don't like that price, make me an offer. I'm flexible....:biggrin:

Pics coming soon.

1984 GN. Yeah, yeah, it's not intercooled, so what. This is a brand new car. It's almost too nice to drive. You have never seen a Lear Siglar interior this nice....Never! Everything works, AC is ice cold, runs perfect in every way. Always collector owned. Brand new Firestone tires just replaced dried out originals. Paint is stunning.

Asking $650 billion dollars, or if you don't like that price, make me an offer. I'm flexible....:biggrin:

Pics coming soon.

Thats the best ad I've seen so far! LMFAO! :biggrin:

Pics coming soon.

You have some awsome cars (Really top notch stuff) but I can see where some would get upset about your listing of a "Price".....If everyone did that it may as well not have a price. See my point?

Russ :cool:

If people really get upset by that sort of thing, they are massive dweebs with a serious poop-retention disorder and are in desperate need of a life of their own. If anyone here has serious interest in the car, they can call me or email me for a serious discussion.

Hey Doug :smile:

I checked out your site and all i got was a big red x for the 84 GN.

Sounds like a really nice car, cant believe all the nice toys you have :eek:

BW

If people really get upset by that sort of thing, they are massive dweebs with a serious poop-retention disorder and are in desperate need of a life of their own. If anyone here has serious interest in the car, they can call me or email me for a serious discussion.

....But you see my point I hope right? Forum rules state that there must be a price......What if everyone did $900 Billion or best offer? May as well be no price at all like that.

Again...Awsome cars you have.

Russ :cool:

Hey Doug :smile:

I checked out your site and all i got was a big red x for the 84 GN.

Sounds like a really nice car, cant believe all the nice toys you have :eek:

BW

Hey Bryan, good to hear from you. I need to get the site updated.....sometimes the pics disappear on me and I haven't yet figured out why.

Pics later this week will be posted here.

Pics coming in next day or two.

Price has been lowered to half a trillion dollars.

I will! Payments as low as $10 million a month at 0% interest to WELL qualified buyers.....:biggrin:

Hahaha, that made me laugh.....

I'm hoping Dick Cheney sees the writing on the wall and extends me a no bid contract for this car so he can put on his Darth Vader helmet and drive this over a cliff.....hehe.

Ahh, we can dream can't we?

Here are the first few.

Attachments

• sail1.jpg
    sail1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,410
  • passdr2.jpg
    passdr2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,406
  • passfender4.jpg
    passfender4.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,389