Mr Clean No Dry Carwash

n20junkie

Sponser needed
i bought one of those mr clean no drying needed car wash kits after washing my truck during lunch and it water spottted badly, thats the nc water for ya, well i can say that it was worth every cent, it does all it says, i used it on my 02 f150, but i will be using it on ever car i won now :)
Grant

I'm glad it worked good for you! I tried it out on my truck, my wifes SUV and the GN and it sucked on all three. I think it strips off any wax you may have on your car. The filter in the rinse is neat but I wouldn't use the soap.

i wax my truck regulary, i didn't really scrub reall hard when i used the no dry thing, i just wanted to get the water spots off, mabe that is why it didn't strip my wax.
Grant

I hate mine. It made the spots worse. And yes, I did it in the shade and followed the directions.

Tryed it on my pick up today. Used a lot of soap it comes with but it left the truck with the original wax and not a water spot anywhere. I'll use it til I run out of the supplys and toss it most likey :) Back to my Ardex car wash. It's the best!