1987 White T - W02- $19,500 – No need to cross to the dark side – 43K Miles

dwall

NO LONGER FOR SALE

1. Rust Free original body.
  2. Clean fresh non-smokers car.
  3. We’ve owned it since 2004 are the 3rd owners.
  4. It had fewer than 29K miles when I bought it.
  5. Stock unopened drive train
  6. Posi rear end (G80)
  7. Dove Gray interior with nice gray buckets.
  8. White paint is very good but does have some small chips (I drive it occasionally).
  9. Blackout package - W02.
  10. Headliner, upper door panels, visors & carpet from Jax/G-body Parts.
  11. Original GN spoiler ordered/painted/installed by the dealership that sold the car.
  12. 17” Hopsters – original 30k mile ‘T’ wheels & caps are available extra.
  13. Always garaged – periodically started but never winter driven during off season.
  14. Basic AM/FM/cassette.
  15. Manual windows & door locks.
  16. Won 1st Place @ Bowling Green 2005 (3-5 mods) – look it up. Corrected - thanx Brian.
  17. Never raced or modified – K&N stock location air filter – factory original drive line.
  18. AC converted to 134 by Air Plus - certified shop.
  19. Bezels, lenses, chrome, upholstery are all very nice original.
  20. Nice appearing engine bay has been detailed but could use a thorough redo.
  21. ‘T’ embroidered Highway Stars carpet mats
  22. White 1/25th model in the trunk.

It’s clean and mostly original '87 Turbo Regal w/ 43k miles. Stock unopened original drive train starts & runs great. Nothing drives like a low mile unmodified car. The car needs nothing to my knowledge. Original Power Master Brakes are well maintained and regularly flushed. The accumulator ball has been recently replaced by a certified shop. Oil changed twice annually with ZDDP added at each change. Rear main is the original rope seal has minor intermittent leak – NOT bad at all. One axle seal weeps slightly. Clear title in hand.

Show it, drive it or let it sit in the garage (like it does around here unfortunately). I still drive it regularly but barely put 500 miles on it each of the last three summers. Turn the key & go. Enjoy the ride.

This is not a must-sell so it can still be our Sunday driver and “Just for kicks” car. I still enjoy the wash, wax, dust & routine checks. It’s fun to be around and just a little different as Turbo Regals go. Getting behind the wheel always makes me smile & it will do the same for you.

I will be happy to respond to serious buyers PM questions for more info & larger pictures. I intend to post pictures to one of the picture sharing sites when I get time.

This is a nice, well maintained, mainly stock original with an unopened drive train. It does have some minor wear flaws (paint chips etc) but is a clean, sharp Turbo Regal with very desirable white paint & W02 option. We’re asking $19,500.

Located in Madison WI.

Thanks for checking it out.

WT_Drear2sm.jpg WT_Drear3sm.jpg WT_DSide1sm.jpg WT_engine1sm.jpg WT_engine2sm.jpg WT_engine5sm.jpg WT_FrontSM.jpg wt_pTAILLIGHTsm.jpg WT_hopsterFront2sm.jpg

Last edited:
Some interior pics.

WT_DdoorSM.jpg WT_doorJAMsm.jpg WT_fromDdoorSM.jpg

And trunk ID sticker:

WhiteT_Trunk_IDnoVIN.jpg

Last edited:
  1. Won 1st Place @ Bowling Green 2007 (3 mods or less) – look it up.
I thought I won the stock to 3 mods class in 2007?:confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-06-21-54-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-06-21-54-44.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Selling all your Buicks Bob?
Car looks great

Nah...not all yet. If this one goes there is still the project car - now running & driving. Also parts cars and a roller.

I thought I won the stock to 3 mods class in 2007?:confused:

Whoa - you did. Humble apologies Brian.
Even if we would have been there in 2007 YOU WOULD HAVE WON.
:oops:

I have to blame this one on happy fingers on my keyboard and my faulty memory. My computer has not exactly been updated to the "20 aught whatever" model so that is part of my problem. Anyway my mistake obviously there and I did not remember the class correctly either. They looked the car over and assigned me a class. I did not understand that but didn't really care - - the only non-stock stuff I could think of was 4 wheels& tires and the GN spoiler the original owner had done.

I should have typed 2005 - we did win our 3-5 mod class but with all due respect - my favorite 'T' was sage green. IMHO it was the best that year too. BEAUTIFUL & fast car sir.

2005GSNationals.png

Well good luck with sale. Hope you don't get out of the "game" totally . If you end up selling your roller keep me in mind. Depending what it is.
Brian

Nah...not all yet. If this one goes there is still the project car - now running & driving. Also parts cars and a roller.

Whoa - you did. Humble apologies Brian.
Even if we would have been there in 2007 YOU WOULD HAVE WON.
:oops:

I have to blame this one on happy fingers on my keyboard and my faulty memory. My computer has not exactly been updated to the "20 aught whatever" model so that is part of my problem. Anyway my mistake obviously there and I did not remember the class correctly either. They looked the car over and assigned me a class. I did not understand that but didn't really care - - the only non-stock stuff I could think of was 4 wheels& tires and the GN spoiler the original owner had done.

I should have typed 2005 - we did win our 3-5 mod class but with all due respect - my favorite 'T' was sage green. IMHO it was the best that year too. BEAUTIFUL & fast car sir.

View attachment 261860

No problem Bob. Thank you, I appreciate all your compliments. I rem your car. It is outstanding and worth every penny your asking!! Sorry to hear your selling. Good luck with the sale!

I'll vouch for this car. Its been well cared for and drives awesome!

Thank you - gonna miss it if it sells. We've had it over 10 good years.

Well good luck with sale. Hope you don't get out of the "game" totally . If you end up selling your roller keep me in mind. Depending what it is.
Brian

I'm still hanging on. Just getting other priorities the older I get.

Anyway I'm still thinking about the roller - its just a NA V6 81 Regal. It has flaws including vandalism (header panel whacked + back window & trunk lock punched out - sh#thead!) but it is a dry AZ car and that is VG. Also the guy that brought it to WI was going to drop a BSB 350 in it and drive it year round so he bought out all Fleet Farm's undercoat spray and COVERED the engine bay...geez! :poop: But clean RUST FREE metal is hard to find in old beaters around here.

Trunk Sticker added to pics above. Thanks.

I passed the word on to another local TB guy in my town, Bob. He's got a WE4 car, and said he didn't have any more room in his garage, but knew another local guy who has been wanting an unmolested turbo car. If he calls, I'll give him your number.

Still for sale - nice well cared for car with stock un-modded power train. Nice 29K mile set of original 'T' wheels & caps available.
Bob

Last edited:
I'm in love...
If this is still around after my other car is out of the garage I would love to take a look. How much for the original wheels?

Last edited:
I'm in love...
If this is still around after my other car is out of the garage I would love to take a look. How much for the original wheels?

Spring is right around the corner but you wouldn't know by looking out the window - sheesh. White out just like the 'T' ..;) It'll be a couple weeks before the white T gets out for an oil change & a long drive.

The wheels? About $650 for them - they are nice - have some of the original glow in the clear coat and a good set of GM OEM black caps.
Bob