Motor making a pounding noise

i could only read through the first four pages and i had to stop. what is going on here? this guy has obviously spun a rod bearing or two that only takes about 5 seconds of listening to his engine on youtube to figure that out and by the way 15psi on a old hot air engine is alot and it can only handle that for a while until you do something like this. rebuild it or bite the bullet and get a 109 block and heads and convert to intercooled you will be much happier and ahead of the game.

I have one question where the girls impressed with u grenading your motor

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

and by the way do you have a scanmaster installed in your gn? if not you need to get one, if you do you need to be watching for knock when your ripping dounuts.

im guessing you do not have a scanmaster because that s.o.b would be going crazy when it is just idling. when you have a knock you must stop

Glad to see danny back well now that you got another truck to drive go to walmart and spend 15 bucks on a space heater turn it on while you are at school by the time you get home it will be warm enough to start working on the gn

I think at this point all of us watching this thread would hope that Danny will be able, with some good advice and direction, to have a happy outcome to this story. I read about stuff on this site every day that mirrors mishaps, mistakes, and once in a while, a triumph that I have had with my Turbo Buicks. This is the place for the novice, the intermediate, and yes, even the masters of these cars (if there is such a thing) to gather, commiserate, and hopefully resolve the issues that we have with these stubborn and unique vehicles. Stay with it, Danny...

good advice jay, danny just listen to us, well some of us and you will be just fine but it is going to take 3 to 5 grand to rebuild and upgrade some parts and about a month of your time so get ready to start learning my friend.

Who made it your business to get involved with everything on TB i was never talking to you seems like the guy i was busting chops on took it just fine. So you dont need to speak up for him. And there was nothing wrong with my grammar there teacher..

Hell, and I thought it was for the the misspell of notacarlo ! LOL......

Bryan

I misspelled the name on purpose . Because thats what i think of a guy that gets involved with someone elses conversation. Hope i spelt it all good enough for you bitches worried about spelling and bs.

"spelt" isn't a word. I think you are just as involved with this as I am. I made a comment at the beginning of this, and rather decided maybe I should cut him a break. So don't worry, I was guilty of being a douche too.

I'm out of this. OP, I hope things work out for you and it is not as bad as it seemed.

I misspelled the name on purpose . Because thats what i think of a guy that gets involved with someone elses conversation. Hope i spelt it all good enough for you bitches worried about spelling and bs.

LOL - ut oh..
Oh he did not just say that did he?

"spelt" isn't a word. I think you are just as involved with this as I am. I made a comment at the beginning of this, and rather decided maybe I should cut him a break. So don't worry, I was guilty of being a douche too.

I'm out of this. OP, I hope things work out for you and it is not as bad as it seemed.

And Danny was very goodnatured about the whole thing as well - since it was 2.0 of a previous post where he got help to solve the case of the magically disappearing coolant.
He knew everyone had their best intentions to try to help out.
Given the loonng history of the two threads - I think we all knew what notacarlo was saying.
LOL - John Turbo acts like notacarlo interrupted a private PM conversation.
Chill dood - it's a semi public forum.
And you may want to rethink calling grown men "b1tches" while visiting the forum. It's a small world out there in TurboLand.
I recommend both a retraction and an apology.

Last edited by a moderator: