Monte Carlo message board is a PITA!

Awesome!!! Looks like a nice solid start! Here's mine. Its down for a six speed manual trans swap.
IMAG0441.jpg
IMAG0018.jpg

Since you have all those manuals lying around, help me out here, if you don't mind? What's the height of an American Standard Toilet, from floor to rim, made on July 5, 1987, white, but with no poop in it at this time?:whistle: All I have on it is crappy information.........

Bruce '87 Grand National
Sounds like you're just trying to be a comodian Bruce.:LOL: I don't think you're going to be a flushing success though.:wideyed:

Awesome!!! Looks like a nice solid start! Here's mine. Its down for a six speed manual trans swap. View attachment 215472View attachment 215473

There is a huge difference! You don't need a tetanus shot to look at yours. If you guys are doing the tour again this year he will be following me in that thing. He hasn't done any body work to the car and that is his area of expertise. Unfortunately I have to take care of the rest. It runs really good now. Just needs repainted and the interior dyed since it has faded. The dyeing of the interior is another item I need to research for him. He has the maroon or burgundy interior. I am colorblind so I can't tell you which one it is. If anyone has any input it would be appreciated.

We will be on the tour! Hoping my Monte is done by then.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app