86' monte carlo frame/ GN chassis?

GNJAY302

hey fellas, I would like to start out and just say that I know this is flat out kinda crazy game plan but having said that I still need advice, so any will be much appreciated! I have an 87' GN that I would love to change the entire frame to race car/ daily driver... So, starting with the front, I would cut off the frame roughly at the firewall and replace it with square stock .120 wall, tubular or 2 x 4 bent k member, tubular arms, adj. coil overs, rack and pinion, u guys get the point lol! then replace the middle of the frame with 4 x 2 .120 wall stock, also fabricating body mount holes etc. finally the ass end will be S and W race cars narrowed frame rail with ladder bar/ 4 link/ not sure yet honestly, panhard bar for location, double 12 way coil overs and ford 9" worked up that i've had around for like 2 years. hopefully i've given a decent write up so my fellow buick guys know what im invisioning.
THE BIG QUESTION IS- i have in my possesion a 1986 monte carlo ss frame complete roller that i could build the above frame i want over any period of time and still drive my nash now, which is what i want to do!
Does an 86' Monte frame work for what I AM DOING?- because i know they r a little different but for me that doesnt matter because of all the fab work. Any info would be so HELPFUL, thx as always guys- Jay

A GM metric frame is basically the same no matter which one you use. The early ones don't have the tranny mount to use a 4 speed so you''d need to add it.