Midwest Meet DETAILS HERE!

I don't think there will be a good turn out if the chance of rain is high so we'll wait until this evening to make a decision.

I think so...

Don't they always say it's going to rain on saturdays just to keep us watching

There's always a crisis or disaster to get excited about. Just the weather and the forecast please & maybe the motion radar would help too.

Maybe this crap will all go thru today/tonight!

Sent you an email Tim.
Bob

So we are going to give it a shot fellas:biggrin:
Lets hope it misses us. I will be there about 9am setting up for the roast if anybody feels like coming by early, feel free too

Lets do this !!!

I'm still in. I will see you guys there. I will be rolling in around 1-130. I just got my car back from the body shop today and it's looking good, can't wait to show it off and talk to you guys. Just finished watching Tom Skilling (WGN News) and he said there is a 20 - 30% chance of rain in the PM. I think that we will be ok. No rain just hot as all hell.
See ya tomorrow,
Busyman

I saw a GN in manhiem rd heading toward 290. I'm going to be late getting there but did get the car fixed last night. Broke a Harland Sharp rocker shaft and stripped the threads in the boss. All it needs is a wash.

Coming in from Schaumburg

Coming w/ the kids and bringing homemade brownies. See you around 12:30.

I'm getting ready to go in an hour or so. I just checked the radar and we are looking good. Obviously my GN is down though...picking up trans from Jeremy.