Midwest Meet DETAILS HERE!

IF Gary has the Tahoe and trailer,I call first dibs unless the Peoples Champ breaks down before me...:wink::wink:
Are the Faster more desirable TTA"s welcome to come...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

IF Gary has the Tahoe and trailer,I call first dibs unless the Peoples Champ breaks down before me...:wink::wink:
Are the Faster more desirable TTA"s welcome to come...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TTA are always welcome. We are a pro mullet organization.

Wow I didn't even know this was going on. I will definitely be there to pick up a trans from Jeremy...and I might be bringing a buddy of mine. I used to date a girl that lived on 107th st in Chicago Ridge and I used to live in Oak Lawn so I know this area very well. Unfortunately my GN won't be done in time. Too bad because it should finally be back on the road in about 3 weeks! Look forward to seeing all you guys.

Any of you south & SW guys/gals want to meet up around 12:30 before and do a cruise there?
Let me know here or Pm. There is a lot always empty at 179th and 84th ave on the southwest corner next to the woods.

Tom, Ashley and i will be bringing a Cole Slaw side dish....It's good stuff too!

Hope for no rain!

Also, we will be donating $10 a piece.

What do you guys think of the weather forecast. If it looks like its going to rain tomorrow nite for saturday we may have to cancel:frown: