midnight rider ( sheldon grekin )

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Sorry Moderators and Staff members cause this is not my style but;
I want everyone to know about this Scumbag that was once a friend. For almost 10 years I did work for this Scumbag, and this time because of an Oil leak that after 10 Months decides to have someone else look at his car to tell him that everything I did was wrong! I used wrong Head Gaskets ( SCE Titans ) and what not. Instead of contacting me directly by phone he decides to take me to Court for a refund almost double of what he spent with me. He sues a Company that does not exist ( JB Racing ) is a user name I use on this Forum. Lucky for him I did not present myself to defend a company that not existent and I lost. Better this way. He gets my Money, and I got rid of a Scumbag. This guy reminds me of Joe Cipolla so if you see this guy pop up on Parts for sale! Watch Out. This Thread is just a pre-caution regards to this Scumbag so he does not screw anyone else.
Again sorry Moderator and Staff members but this had to be done.

Im the scumbag in question with all of your emails. paid you $3000 dollars in 2009 2011 and 2013 for blown head gasket. I put 500 miles a year on my car going to car shows. last time I got fed up coming home after paying you 3000 and car leaking when I got it home. sent you a pic. you replied I had to wait until you had "time to see me" because you had another car to work on. Six weeks later you graciously saw me.
here is what you wrote
So!!
. As for the leak in the back it was coming from the 2 sides in the middle of the engine. So I tightened the both Valve Covers very well. " Did need some".
I tightened all the Oil Pan Bolts. "
Now to the Front.
I Tightened the Oil Return Pipe for the Turbo. Was a little loose.
I tightened the oil Filter. That also was a little loose.
I tightened the Oil Pump pressure Spring Cap. " That could of used a little more, and saw a little oil around the Washer.
. I added 2 litres of water in the rad. Maybe that was a problem. NOT SURE. But remember that this motor is new and after 500 to 1000 klms, the temp will start to drop. This is a tight Motor and they tend to heat a little more at the beginning. The fan works....
Good thing that I took it for the first ripping. The Up Pipe came off the Throttle Body. I guess I did not tighten the Clamps enough.

brought it home again and it was leaking worse because when you punched it you fucked something up. so yes, I went to another mecanic and sent you his estimate. do you understand the word estimate joe. means I would pay him 50 bucks and bring the car to you and you could fix it. you refused. You refused, me registered letter telling you id take you to court. didnt even open it.
here is the estimate about 4 months after your work. 200 miles i put on the car JOe
first test after road test
Good morning. Upon inspection it is very clear that there is a lot of fresh engine oil seeping from the head gasket area. But the loss of coolant has me convinced it is a head gasket issue. There is a very clear path of dirty, combustion chamber smelling coolant trailing out of the overflow bottle. It overflows anytime you get into boost and pushes coolant out of the overflow bottle. The car also has a modified spark plug wire that was showing it's lead, which was arcing against the PS header. I noticed the car takes off well but in the upper RPM range has a sudden loss of power, bucking, and symptoms of spark being blown out. This, in my opinion, could very well be caused by coolant in the cylinders or boost/compression leaking.
I will know more when I do a proper and thorough inspection, but as of yesterday this is where I stand with the vehicle.
second look
I got a chance to work on your car and start some detective work. I gave the engine a fairly thorough wash but am going to wash it again tomorrow as there was lots of oil. I'm going to pull off the valve covers and inspect the gaskets, because there was definitely lots of oil around there too.My biggest concern was head gasket, especially when I saw the seeping coolant from the overflow bottle. I'm hoping it's an intake manifold leak, but I'll have to put it back together and get it under boost after a thorough bleeding of the cooling system and test again. After that I'll perform a leak down test. Your coolant was brownish so I will have to flush and refill it with some new coolant.I checked the compression and spark plugs. Compression was good, fairly even between 125-132 psi. The gap was all over the place on the plugs, I dropped them all down to .032" and put them back in. A couple of plugs were burning rich, I made notes which. I'm hoping this might have something to do with the popping and backfire I experienced in the upper RPM's, possibly spark blowing out?

How odd after all these years all my doing is wrong. Someone dug into your pocket and went pretty deep. Friends, family think you're a dirt bag for what you did. All of your doing has changed nothing. Their is a hand full of members here that have my name in their signature. I can go on and on but I will let you do that. I will not stoop low on here. Been here too long and helped many. So Bla Bla all you want. I still have people waiting, and One guy drives 5 hours every year to have 2 engines built cause he races every week-end.
Take care and good luck with your show car.

I have all your emails Joe.
"I was in such a rush to finish because I have a customers car in front of my house that I accidentally left a rag inside the intake". the above emails about stuff you didnt tighten properly because you were in a rush? what else did you forgot.
I sent you a picture of the oil leak when I got home. instead of saying I have a car in my garage but why dont you bring it over so I could have a quick look, you said I had to wait till you finsih. well six weeks making me wait and several email reminders is not a sign of a good person or mechanic and certainly not a friend. finally you took my car in and fixed what your wrote above. however its funny how the car was dry underneath and you found so many leaks on top. doesnt oil run down like with gravity. You didnt even bother to look.
when I got the car home, it was leaking even worse because when you took it for a rip you made the damage worse. I tried to get you to look at it again and what did you do? you told me you have yet another clients car in your garage and id have to wait.
so I went to a real garage and got a written estimate for $50. I sent you the details and told you i would bring the car to you, or you could have a look at the car on the mechanics lift. you made fun of my mechanic( i have the email) then I sent you a letter telling you I would take you to small claims court, or fix the car. you again refused to reply.
so I sent you a registered letter as per smail claims to work it out. the work out was half the amount I sued you for because I considered you a friend. you didnt even open it. the judge looked at that and all the emails you sent and that I pleaded with you to help.

Last edited:
I even posted on this very list so dont tell me I didnt make every effort to get you to admit you made a mistake and to fix it.
these are your words
> I get an email from Midnight Rider telling me that because of me the Block is scrapped. That's when I started to laugh and thought this guy is in for a good one. Now if Midnight Rider would contacted me in a polite fashion I would have told him what needed to be done. Now I will tell you both what should of been done"

so your telling me I should pay someone else to fix your problem at my expense? how long before you have this post deleted joe? show your friends this.

my mechanics reply to the same thread you had deleted. lucky for you I saved it

Mechanics response to you blaming him
>
Hold on. Are we forgetting about the fact that the customer contacted ME about leaking oil which led us down the path of questioning your work? AFTER you refused to help him? I believe he has email correspondence where you tell him that some leaking oil is normal?!?!? NONE OF THIS IS NORMAL.

Spark plug wires arcing. I have video of this.
Exhaust leaks galore. Again, video.
Every time the car got into boost, it pushed coolant out of the overflow bottle. I have pics of the coolant tracking. Major misfiring in the upper RPM range.
MASSIVE over heating issue? Check.
Cracked lower intake manifold from over tightening? Check.
Jamming the thermostat housing full of silicone instead of installing a new O-ring? Check.
Every single cylinder leaking boost? Check. Want to see pics of the leaks past the head gaskets? Are you somehow inferring that I screwed up your perfect work????? Are you freaking kidding me dude???

If you had done the job right, and not responded to your customer like a total jerk off, we wouldn't be here questioning your work.
Bottom line is, you're already trying to put this on me. This proves that you're certainly more concerned with saving your 'reputation' rather than making things right with a client.

MAN UP and take responsibility. And stop asking me what my name is, you're acting like a teeny douche bag man. Grow up, act like a man, stand behind your work, and thanks for admitting that you've done the work so that now if Sheldon deems it fit he can take your ass to court.

I think it speaks VOLUMES about your character that you waited 4 days and have been 'laughing my head off' while your customer is getting horrible news on a job that you did. This is absolutely why we lose people in this hobby. Shame on you.

You are what you are and eveyone knows. Just shut up before you get kicked out like your mechanic did..:)

nice stalling technique joe. see you in court. more court costs for you. then interest and fines and another bailiff to seize your assets and more fines and interest.

your a bad mechanic or who lost a cash cow 3 head gaskets in 5 years and I went to the dragstrip once and do maybe 500 miles a year to car show.

I'm going to offer some simple advise here. Was there an invoice involved with the repair that included labor as well as parts? Was there a warranty offered for said work? Was the car in question properly tuned and can be verified to be tuned properly through data logs of some sort? If any of these conditions can't be proven then someone did something wrong here. Now that you've got a fight on your hands I'll tell you right now. If you 2 want to keep on having a pissing match then take it to PM's.;)

your funny joe. first of all you started this slander post and not me. so yes ill post on a public forum. I have nothing to hide. and Ive got it documented and maybe Ill sue you for slander. besides that, I hope your company is reading this. You already lost the case JOe. its over the judge made his decision, when I showed him the photos of an oil leak overnight and how you made me wait 6 weeks before looking at my car. and all the other emails I sent you trying to get you to fix the car. and you even refused my registered letter. the judge made his ruling. its final. you think because you write on an invoice no guarantee that in canada law you are not responsible for 30 days. good for you.
when you refused to pay, I had no choice but to hire a bailiff to seize your salary at work. so if your company thinks there fighting the court case for you they are wrong.that is over. they are fighting because they dont think they have to pay. if they win the case and dont have to pay. I hire a bailif and seize your car or bank account. You really should make that clear to your company as to not waste there time. good luck with this ordeal you caused. all you had to do was say, tow the car to me and Ill fix it. it was on a lift at a mechanic with a $50 estimate.

This is not a request. TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!! IF YOU WANT TO START A PISSING MATCH TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!!

You were both asked to take this to PM. Any further public postings in this thread by either of you is going to result in a vacation.

You can delete this. I have too much class for this Terd, and I have no time to waste. I haven't bashed him yet and decided to let it go as I have better things in live to deal with.
Moderator's please do as you wish. I am done with this A-H.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.