mid west meet 2010 gn vs. mustang shoot out

austinibew145

jdpolzin and I were talking about trying to organize a shootout at cordova drag park. I think it will be possible to do but I was wondering if anyone would be interested. we were talking about having a bunch of gn and the local ford slow stang drivers race. I would love to watch them try to make up excuses of why they just lost to a little six cylinder ford guy:mad: gn guy:cool:

What about having it at Byron?having it their would give the guys from wisconsin a chance to drive out also less driving for them

What about having it at Byron?having it their would give the guys from wisconsin a chance to drive out also less driving for them

You guys have been too spoiled! This whole Midwest Meet originated here. Wisconsin border is only 1hr away. They have made the trip here twice before! Cordova is only a 2 hour drive from Chicago. These V6's get good gas mileage. What's wrong with driving your car? Thats what it's made for! Us Iowa boys have been making the trip to Chicago, Heck I think Keith drove 7 hours for the past couple meets!

Late night boozin in JD's garage again, Austin??:biggrin:

You know how we role! We need to upkeep the set standards of the "Turbo Farm West!" This is how we come up with such good ideas! It always involves beer! Ony problem is Austin usually just passes out on my couch and leaves me to do all the thinking!:biggrin:

Shari and I are always in, depending upon the date set. Hated missing both the Byron and Madison meets as other committments got in the way this year.

Love going to Cordova as it takes slightly over a half hour longer than going to Byron from Brookfield, iL. Besides it is interstate all the way to Sterling then great two lane roads to the track. The track folks are great.

Anybody going to the Cordova Buick Olds Pontiac meet on October 10th. That is always a great time ?? We stay at LeClair and eat at Sneaky Petes on Friday night. The fall colors should be great by that time, along the Mississippi River. I think Toni and Sam Colalillo are planning on being there with her TSM car

Then there always is the Hangover Nationals at Byron and Cordova. Since Byron wimped out this year went to Cordova. Had to limp home with a bent exhaust valve. That is when you really pay attention to each of the mile markers on I88.

Shari and I are always in, depending upon the date set. Hated missing both the Byron and Madison meets as other committments got in the way this year.

Love going to Cordova as it takes slightly over a half hour longer than going to Byron from Brookfield, iL. Besides it is interstate all the way to Sterling then great two lane roads to the track. The track folks are great.

Anybody going to the Cordova Buick Olds Pontiac meet on October 10th. That is always a great time ?? We stay at LeClair and eat at Sneaky Petes on Friday night. The fall colors should be great by that time, along the Mississippi River. I think Toni and Sam Colalillo are planning on being there with her TSM car

Then there always is the Hangover Nationals at Byron and Cordova. Since Byron wimped out this year went to Cordova. Had to limp home with a bent exhaust valve. That is when you really pay attention to each of the mile markers on I88.

I'll be there Oct 10th and I know Tony Schoaff will be there too! Ihoping AustinIBEW145 will be there as well! Look forward to seeing everybody!