Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver!

Brian, extremely sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! Kasci was one of the most welcoming people I have met. You and her let me into your house to spend the weekend, before you knew me from anyone else....

Again, you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Nathyn

This is terrible,very sorry for your loss. Kasci was a sweet lady.

Brian, I'm sorry to hear of your loss! Your family will indeed be in my prayers in this time of need. My sincere condolences.

GC

My deepest and sincere condolences to Brian and his family. Very sorry to read this thread. Prayers sent. RIP Kasci....

Sorry to hear about your loss Brian and kids. I talked to Kasci many times when you were in Littlestown. May she rest in peace.

Sorry to hear you have lost your loved one, may she rest in peace.

Bonds...

If it had been you who died,
The grief would have been just as intolerable for your loved one
As it has been for you.

Godspeed

Brian

i'm sorry for your losses. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I can't do much but if you need anything i'll try and lend a hand.

Brian,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss and you have my deepest condolences! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Godbless.

Steve

My condolences and deepest sympathy to the entire family. May peace be with Kasci & may God guide your family on the road ahead

Sorry for your loss Brian,I met you and your wife in BG few years ago,very nice lady.Stay strong.I see you have alot of support.