Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver!

I am so sorry for your loss Brian, my prayers are with you and your family. :(

Prasad

Brian,
So sorry to hear of Kasci's passing. My prayers are with you and your family.
God bless you all.

Al"TinMan" Tylkowski
TinMan Performance Products

Condolences to Kasci

Brian,
This is a time for mourning for your loss. I pray that the tears of loss will turn into the joy of memory. Nothing can fill the void, but knowing it ain't over just beginning for her is something.

My family will be lifting you and yours to the Lord. He alone can and will fill that void.

The Good News is...................................

Just saw this... I am very sorry to hear that. I didnt read the whole thread but i just hope she did not suffer.

I also would have to agree, she was a very nice woman and welcomed me into her home as if i was one of the family when i stayed there.

brian if there is anything i could do to help you out let me know.

Brian:

I'm so very sorry, I was praying that your wife would make it through the Cancer Treatment. You have my deepest condolences.

Greg

Brian- So sorry to hear of your loss- Kasci was a very supportive and Great Lady and will truely be missed- Our prayers are with Her, You and Your Family- if you ever need anything- im here for you. Healing is a slow process and May God help you through yours. God Bless.

Very sorry for your loss, Brian. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ---Keith

Brian,
I'll pray for your family at this time of loss...but be confident that she is without pain now and that her love is always with you and the kids...I never knew her or you other than talking on the phone. It was enough for me to know I thought highly of your whole crew up there. Peace truly be with you. God's plans are hard to understand...but in the end, it will all make sense to us. Just look back at the great things she gave you in life....and see how many she so positively touched. Just by reading this thread, I truly know she will be missed.
Take care brother.

John Sketoe

My wife & best Friend

I had to come in this evening & read this thread. Kasci's Memorial was yesterday. It was the hardest week I have ever had in my life. I have never cried so much in my life.

I can't explain the pain.I haven't eaten since Saturday. To find a person in this life that you love is special. To find one you can work with & live with constantly & be joined at the hip is rare. We had that. It is almost impossible to even sit here looking at her pic on my desk & type this. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated but much more how much I know Kasci appreciated this & all her support.

Kasci had beaten cancer & it was gone from her body when she passed. Not too many people knew how much pain she was in or what she fought thru. She was the toughest women I knew. She never complained.

Kasci I just want to type this to you. I loved you with all my heart & you are the love of my life. I know we said it, I know we typed it, I know we wrote it.
I just wanted to have it here as well. Every one you met you treated the way you wanted to be treated.

Thank you for all your support every one. My Children also appreciate all the kind words & everything everyone has done for us.

Brian, My condolences to you and your family. We will keep you in our prayers. God Bless.

Brian,
Be strong for your kids. They will need you even more now.
Conrad

sorry

Brian, just read this post want I wanted to say I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. If you or your family needs anything please don't hesitate to ask. Keep your head high

Brian, I am so very sorry for your loss.
You and your wife will be in my prayers tonight. I will pray for strength in this trying time. Understandably you are going through a lot of emotions. It really, as I can imagine, be incredibly hard to deal with. I suggest reaching out to the people around you - your family, her family, your friends, etc. They are ALL hurting too. Turn to each other for support. Time will heal everything.

A Prayer for Kasci...

Saints of God, come to her aid!
Come to meet her, angels of the Lord!
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.

May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself;
may angels lead you to Abraham's side.

Give her eternal rest, O Lord,
and may your light shine upon her forever.

Let us pray:

We commend our sister, Kasci to you, Lord.
Now that she has passed from this life,
may she live on in your presence.
In Your mercy and love, forgive whatever sins she
may have committed through human weakness.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Big Brian,

I just talked to you on the phone and I know you hurt to the core. I send my prayers and deepest condolences to you and your family. Treasure the time you had with Kasci and be strong for your children. We're all here for you man.

Rod

I had to come in this evening & read this thread. Kasci's Memorial was yesterday. It was the hardest week I have ever had in my life. I have never cried so much in my life.

I can't explain the pain.I haven't eaten since Saturday. To find a person in this life that you love is special. To find one you can work with & live with constantly & be joined at the hip is rare. We had that. It is almost impossible to even sit here looking at her pic on my desk & type this. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated but much more how much I know Kasci appreciated this & all her support.

Kasci had beaten cancer & it was gone from her body when she passed. Not too many people knew how much pain she was in or what she fought thru. She was the toughest women I knew. She never complained.

Kasci I just want to type this to you. I loved you with all my heart & you are the love of my life. I know we said it, I know we typed it, I know we wrote it.
I just wanted to have it here as well. Every one you met you treated the way you wanted to be treated.

Thank you for all your support every one. My Children also appreciate all the kind words & everything everyone has done for us.

Brian, we never met in person but i dealt with you on the phone on major part ordering for my restoration. I just want to share something when i was younger. i witness my Father hit the lowest point of his life when my mother passed away when i was 15. Never saw my father cried so much, until the day my mother passed.. He fought for us, he devoted his life for us while me and my siblings were growing up. He tought us the meaning of life, the foundation of what is right and proper,and the values of family. Be there for your children my brother,even though there mothers is not here in flesh, she will be alive within you and your childrens heart. No one can sympathize the pain when one is actually going through a heart ache of burying a loved one. you and your kids as well as your wife have been in my prayers and thoughts. May god be with you all my buick brother, we are here for you.

:(

I am so sorry for your loss Brian, your wife was a great lady and a pleasyre to talk with. I wish you nothing but well wishes now and for the future.

Brent

Brian, my deepest sympathies and sincerest condolences! It is a true treasure when you find the one that makes you feel complete. May God shine his mercy on your soul and share with you his favor!