Max Effort 16 Pos

KEVINS

Looking for a Best Offer:
ME16 Position chip complete with chip, wiring and instructions Plus a Second Experimental Chip that has special timing for quicker spooling during launches programmed by Steve himself.

I recently upped my combo with larger turbo and alchy injection so I have a TurboTweak chip for the new combo and as much as it pains me to get rid of this ME chip, it doesn't fit my combo anymore so hopefully someone else can benifit from it.

This was programmed for the below combo and allowed my car to run 12.1's and still got 34mpg on the interstate.

Stock Turbo
Stock D5 converter
42.5 (009's)
23psi of boost

I'm not sure what else you need to know but PM me if interested.

Thnx
Kevin

Message me a ball park of what your looking for. Would be cool to have but dont need.
Make me a serious offer.. or I could use a chrome turbo shield that has a cutout for a aftermarket downpipe if someone wanted to trade.

Kevin

Do you have idea of how much you would like for it?
Ya know, I really don't have a clue. I don't know what they are worth anymore but it worked great.\
Maybe I'll put it up for bids starting at $100 then take the highest bid I get.

ks

No, it got 32-34mpg on the interstate.. From what I was told this is pretty normal for these stock combos..

ks

They were rated at 23mpg on the highway from the factory. How did you manage a 47.8% improvement over a bone stock car?

Cool. Thanks for the info.
The first time calculated the milage I was WTH..??? Then I talked to Steve Y. and Red Armstrong and they both said that a well programmed chip and tuned car will get around 32mpg.

ks