86 GN for sale in PA

Blueintheface

Hey everyone,
Unfortunately I am ready to sell my 1986 Grand National. I bought this car when i was 18 and have owned for about 12 years. It has 109k miles on it. When I bought it i installed new valve springs and a double roller timing chain. I installed walboro (spelling?) 255 fuel pump and Hotwire kit. It has an Eaton Posi with the stock 3.42 gears, SSM lift bars, rear seat braces, TA49 turbo, TH 3" downpipe, electric exhaust cut-out, 2.5" Hooker dual exhaust, cold air intake w/ K&N cone filter, Lt1 MAF and translator, SMC alky kit single nozzle (old kit), Scanmaster, 42.5 lb injectors (think they were called 009's), and a turbo tweak alky chip. The Trans has a shift kit in it and i think it has a 2800 converter - i will try to find my receipts to verify. There is a nitrous bottle in the trunk that feeds an intercooler spray bar. It didn't seem to make a difference at the track but i got it for free and i was trying to put off buying a front mount. It has Micky Thompson ET street radials on 16" Torque thrusts. I still have the stock wheels and they will be included in the sale along with other misc. buick stuff I have accumulated. I also have some new suspension bushings, new motor mounts, brand new aluminum radiator from gbodyparts with new hoses that will be included (radiator has a small leak, it doesn't get driven much I fill up the bottle once a year or so). It has gone 11.90s on pump gas/alky, I used to go to test and tune 2 or 3 times a year until a couple years ago. It has T-Tops, the A/C works good - still R-12. The body and interior are in good shape besides some normal wear and as far as i know the paint is all original except for maybe on the drivers door/fender (looks like the door bumper was moved lower).
So thats the story, all the mods were done between 02 and 06 ish so I may be forgetting stuff. I got a wife and a daughter and a house etc. and in the last 3 years i haven't even put on 1000 miles. It's a shame for this car to sit still so I am ready to let someone else enjoy it like I did. I really would like to get $13,500 that is pretty much my bottom line. You can contact me @ (717) 512-1338 (call or text) or through email feaserb@hotmail.com. I am happy to provide more pics/info upon request.
*I also have a complete spare 1987 engine with harness and ecu (literally everything but an ignition module and A/C clutch) that I will be posting in the parts section soon but i can work a deal if interested.
Thanks for your time.
Brad
IMG_1841.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG