Turbo, injectors and chips package

Beamer

I have for sale a Precision PT54 turbo that needs rebuilt. There is play in the shaft, but definately rebuildable. I will include the 1 /12" out to 2 1/2" coupler if that helps you.

Also the package includes a set of Siemens 3102 55# low Z injectors, a TurboTweak 5.6 chip (s/n 3038) programmed for alky and these injectors and turbo combination. Timing is 23/21 degrees and 24 - 26 PSI.

I ran a 10.81 @ 24.5 Lbs boost at the 2009 Reynolds race in November with this combination. My motor goodies is in my signature for now until I sell these so you know what else made these times. I had 6 other 10 second runs with these parts.

I am including 2 Red Armstrong chips with these that was set up for this combo without alky, in case you do not have alky or can't get it yet.

I want to sell these as a package and be done with it. They all ran fine until the turbo stopped providing boost from the end play and I decided to upgrade from there.

The first $250 gets the package plus shipping and any PP fees.

Mike

Journal

BTW, I will throw in a perfectly fine HD WG actuator. I was hitting 28 - 29 Lbs with this before it just pooped out. Spools nicely and can be used with a stock convertor, but recommend a little more. The actuator is worth $50 itself !

Mike

I will not have computer access for the next week.

When/if I do not reply, please understand.

Mike

I'll take the combo if the turbo hasn't swallowed anything and the wheels havent hit the housings. A pic if the wheels would be nice. Paypal ready

I'll take the combo if the turbo hasn't swallowed anything and the wheels havent hit the housings. A pic if the wheels would be nice. Paypal ready

The turbo does have a chip in one of the exhaust blades since I have been tuning on the car. There seems to be no ill effects on performance. I have not inspected the turbo since Mike removed turbo so I'm not sure if the compressor has contacted the housing. Beamer (Mike) will be out of town until next weekend..this is a heck of a deal for someone.

Back in town this evening late.

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow.

I know the chipped blade on the exhaust side was done a long time ago. It is very blackened on the end and I am almost absolutely positive that I remember seeing this quite a while back when I was trying to fix the leak I had with the donut gasket that is between the BGC elbow and DP.

Please let me know if you are still interested.

Mike

Back in town this evening late.

I will try to get some pictures tomorrow.

I know the chipped blade on the exhaust side was done a long time ago. It is very blackened on the end and I am almost absolutely positive that I remember seeing this quite a while back when I was trying to fix the leak I had with the donut gasket that is between the BGC elbow and DP.

Please let me know if you are still interested.

Mike
Post a pic of the chipped blade please

Here are some pics that I took tonight. I feel confident that the chipped blade was there from before I purchased the car and I am completely sure the nick on the intake. I do not see evidence that the blades crashed into anything.

Feel free to ask any further questions,
Mike

turbo intake.jpgturbo exhaust_2.jpgTurbo exhaust.jpg

I do have someone that has inquired by PM after Bison and TRYMYSIX, please let me know your interest so I may let them know.

Thanks for your interest people !

Mike

Thats a lot of damage. Ill pass unless you want me to PM you an offer.

I imagine you are referring to the exhaust blade. It sure was not enough to keep it from pushing into the 10s with my combination. This was not only seen by me, but the person that installed my roller cam setup as well. All before many nice 10 second runs at Reynolds that can be seen in the 2009 DVD from the event. My car is in there many times. A white T numbered 69 with Centerline drag lites and slicks on the back sporting my McCain/Palin sticker covering the 3rd brake light, lol...

TRYMYSIX, it is up to you, please let me know.

Mike

I imagine you are referring to the exhaust blade. It sure was not enough to keep it from pushing into the 10s with my combination. This was not only seen by me, but the person that installed my roller cam setup as well. All before many nice 10 second runs at Reynolds that can be seen in the 2009 DVD from the event. My car is in there many times. A white T numbered 69 with Centerline drag lites and slicks on the back sporting my McCain/Palin sticker covering the 3rd brake light, lol...

TRYMYSIX, it is up to you, please let me know.

Mike
The broken blade won't hurt power. Just a longevity concern from the balance issue as a result of the broken blade. I've seen worse that lasted a long time though.