50# MSD Injectors + TurboTweak 5.6 Alky Chip

sullen

Senior Daydreamer
Bought these maybe two weeks ago max, have decided to go bigger.
I've not installed them, so they still have 5k miles on them as sold to me by TurboSlacker.
Chip is a 5.6 alky chip for these injectors.

Giving them away for the same great deal I got on them, 175$, paypal only.

Below is his description:

Excellent performing 50# injectors (qty 6) and TurboTweak high performance chip from my show winning street&strip 1987 Buick Grand National.
Only 5K miles on injectors. Plenty of pulse width remaining without going static while running stock level all the way down to low 11-second quarter mile.

TurboTweak alky chip is tailored to maximize performance using 92 octane fuel plus alcohol/methanol injection. Version is the latest v5.6 which features fine tuning of timing advance/retard and increase/decreased fuel. Base timing is set at 21-23 degrees yet fully adjustable. Can run at any boost level and optimized for 20-24psi which is lots of fun on the street !!

- User Adjustable features! - requires a scantool
- User adjustable wide open throttle fuel, +/- 20%, also adjust 1st gear WOT fuel independently +/- 20%
- User adjustable wide open throttle timing, +/-9° from default, 2 separate settings for low gear and high gear.
- Open loop idle for smoothness, idle BLM still has learning capability (not locked to 128).
- For alcohol injection, special timing curves to help reduce "transitional" knock.
- Variable timing based on mph and airflow, provides extra timing in the low/mid boost area.
- BLM lock at WOT to improve consistency.
- Antistall, helps prevent stalling and reversion through the MAF when lifting off throttle after boost, helpful with higher stall converters.
- MAF/LV8 locks on to 255 under wide open throttle conditions for consistency.
- MAF "Dropout" ignore
- Fan is programmed to come on a 166*F

My Grand National in full street trim loved this combo running mid-11's.
Only selling because I was given a deal on a bigger injector with same brand of chip, just in case I want to go quicker with my future combo/tuning.
Time to pass these on to another turbo buick fanatic or high-performance auto enthusiast.

Sold.
Thanx T.
I'll get em in the mail tommorow, will send ya tracking info.