Make Offer On This Stuff 87 T-gn Part Out

psiedv6

The only thing I need off this is the wire harness, frame and rear end. everything else can go.

The motor and trans is stronge and I do not know milage but it does have ARP head studs and 42 lbs injectors and turbo looks stock, but not sure.

The car has a good '87 vin 7 # and is a California car with no rust and it is 85% ready for paint. So if someone back east has a rust bucket make me a offer. If someone needs doors I have packed them before and they are hard to do but I will, there is no rust. The hood has turbo 6 pad inside.

I will give you guys a week or so before I put this stuff on e-bay. The only thing I ask is don't waste my time and low ball me too bad and want me to pack and ship something for free. (packing sucks but I will)

If you need pictures of something I will try to get it to you the same day.

Attachments

• a c.jpg
    a c.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 518
  • front core.jpg
    front core.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 497
  • stuff 1.jpg
    stuff 1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 556
  • stuff 2.jpg
    stuff 2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 530
  • stuff 3.jpg
    stuff 3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 518
more stuff

Attachments

• driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 441
  • pass.jpg
    pass.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 392
  • power master.jpg
    power master.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 391
  • seat belts.jpg
    seat belts.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 368
Can i get a upclose picture of the lower door panels please/ I think they are for a limited with the lights.
What are you asking for them?
BW

Do you have the A/C lines from the compressor and I also need dash cluster parts....give me an idea on the price, if you do

pm me with all the parts you need and I will give you a price. Or make offer and we will go from there :D

How much for the tail light lenses, and what condition or they in? Mine have lots of small cracks in them :( . Also, what do you want for the master brake cyl?

Thanks Mike

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
How much for the tail light lenses, and what condition or they in? Mine have lots of small cracks in them :( . Also, what do you want for the master brake cyl?

Thanks Mike

Make offer I have 3 or 4 sets of tail lights. Also make offer on brakes or come and see what I have. :) I have a lot more things that I need to get rid of not listed. turbos, down pipes, fab 9" rear end, fresh girdled 109 short block, etc. But im not giving this stuff away :biggrin:

Is the passenger mirror a remote with the cable that runs behind the dash? If so does it work properly? Thanks.

Jamie

I saw a driver's side front bumper filler in one pic. Do you have the passenger side as well? I'm interested in a good pair.

petesgn said:
How much for the 87 black grill ?

Thanks

It was crome and painted black if you want it still. Make offer :biggrin:

All the trim on this car I threw in the trash because it was all painted black. It was a t-type that someone was trying to make a GN. :rolleyes:

Dewey said:
I saw a driver's side front bumper filler in one pic. Do you have the passenger side as well? I'm interested in a good pair.

the other one was cracked and I trashed it.