Make Offer On This Stuff 87 T-gn Part Out

my1stgn said:
What else do you have left? We just moved to our "new" house we just bought and I just get the internat hooked back up so Im a little behind on whats going on. And where is the car/parts located?

The vin # with pass. door and shell is spoken for.
The hood, header panel & grill :sold
Motor : sold
trunk is spoken for
rear end is spoken for

If you need something, just pm me and I might have what you need :)

Hey Robert i forgot to give you a deposit yesterday. I had my check book just not my wallet got home on fumes :). I'll send you a depost this week forgot thos shocks also still want them. if nobody has spoken for the driver side door i'll take that to it will save me a little time. can you pm with the vin # thanks check goin out in the am.
dale

hybrid85 said:
Hey Robert i forgot to give you a deposit yesterday. I had my check book just not my wallet got home on fumes :). I'll send you a depost this week forgot thos shocks also still want them. if nobody has spoken for the driver side door i'll take that to it will save me a little time. can you pm with the vin # thanks check goin out in the am.
dale

I trust you Dale don't worry, if I say it is your's, it is your's. I will send the vin right now :)

I need the t-top trim that goes on the drivers side top with the lock in it. Grey for a GN. Do you have one?

Front end parts

Hi,
I just had the front end of my 87 Regal removed by one of my coworkers. I need the front bumper, header panel, header panel frame, drivers side quaterpanel, drivers side headlight assy., drivers side headlight bucket assy., grill and I think that's it. Let me know the cost of these items, if you still have them.
Thanks, Michael

hotrides4u2 said:
Hi,
I just had the front end of my 87 Regal removed by one of my coworkers. I need the front bumper, header panel, header panel frame, drivers side quaterpanel, drivers side headlight assy., drivers side headlight bucket assy., grill and I think that's it. Let me know the cost of these items, if you still have them.
Thanks, Michael

I have the front core support and bumper w/aluminum brace left and you can have it for $60.00 But shipping will kill you :eek:

im faster said:
i need 2 exhuast bracets rear pass and one at the converter.. as well as a pass. side mirror

mirror sold and brackets I will check on and let you know

I'm looking for the radiator top hold down plate.

I saw in the pictures I didn't see anyone ask for it. You didn't mention it. I assume it's still available.

LMK
Dimitar

rangelov said:
I'm looking for the radiator top hold down plate.

I saw in the pictures I didn't see anyone ask for it. You didn't mention it. I assume it's still available.

LMK
Dimitar

I am keeping that

parts

Hi,
I need both the driver's side and passenger side seat brackets (which hold the seats to the floor). No rust as I have a rusted pair. ;) ;)

Do you still have these and are they in good shape? Thanks,
Scott

Btw, How did you remove the rear spoiler piece off the trunk lid? Is it "stuck" on with an adhesive or bolted somehow? Thanks.

ksmmspt said:
Hi,
I need both the driver's side and passenger side seat brackets (which hold the seats to the floor). No rust as I have a rusted pair. ;) ;)

Do you still have these and are they in good shape? Thanks,
Scott

Btw, How did you remove the rear spoiler piece off the trunk lid? Is it "stuck" on with an adhesive or bolted somehow? Thanks.

Hey Scott seats where sold on ebay today and the rear spoiler is bolted on, open your trunk and look at the plugs inside.