Make Offer On This Stuff 87 T-gn Part Out

seat belts sold
gas tank w/ sender pending
grill sold
pass mirror sold

everything else still available MAKE ME AN OFFER or it is going to ebay.

Also is the cloth part that goes on the rear package tray (where the speakers go) any good ?

petesgn said:
can you email me a pic of the damage on the hood and the header panel.

Thanks

There is no damage to the hood, the guy just fixed the nose that everyone dents because they don't let the hood drop close :) The guy I got the car from is a body man and he pick up the hood and trunk from me from a nice t-type that I had. He just found a different project for himself, so he knows I needed a frame and junk, so he called me first.

petesgn said:
Also is the cloth part that goes on the rear package tray (where the speakers go) any good ?

I have a blue one that was from my t-type that I don't need. :)

Ummm I feel like a jack ass! I thought I posted these pictures and I just looked at my own post and it looked like something was missing :eek:

Attachments

• motor 1.jpg
    motor 1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 62
  • motor 2.jpg
    motor 2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 54
  • motor 3.jpg
    motor 3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 53
  • door panels.jpg
    door panels.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 46
  • spoiler.jpg
    spoiler.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 48
Hood sold
grill sold
header panel sold
plastic interior panels around 1/4 windows sold
all this for 1 guy and one good deal

JUST LIKE I SAID, THE MORE YOU BUY THE BETTER THE DEAL. ESPECIALLY IF I DON'T HAVE TO PACK OR SHIP THIS STUFF:biggrin:

psiedv6 said:
more stuff

I'm intersted in the quarter glass windows. It looks like it has the black outer trim, does it? What condition is the outer trim and and glass in? If it's good, I'll offer $40 for the pair of windows.

Thanks,

James West
Omaha, NE.

Is the trans available? I can pick it up ,so you will not have to ship. I need to be in the $500 range.
Thanks,
Phil

weather stripping

do you have the weather stripping what is the condition of them and how much would you like for them my weather stripping leeks bad

BigJim said:
thought we had deal on the grill ..oh well thanks
I PM'd you with the price with the trunk and grill. And never heard back, if you make an offer shipped, make the offer with enough for shipping. FLORIDA :confused:

philsbuicks said:
Is the trans available? I can pick it up ,so you will not have to ship. I need to be in the $500 range.
Thanks,
Phil
You can come over right now because someone is coming to see the motor and possably buy it, so that way you can see that the trans works. I will PM you my #

gnfinke said:
do you have the weather stripping what is the condition of them and how much would you like for them my weather stripping leeks bad

I don't have any for the car, but for your HOUSE I have about $200,000.00 of inventory :) That is what I do.

What else do you have left? We just moved to our "new" house we just bought and I just get the internat hooked back up so Im a little behind on whats going on. And where is the car/parts located?