Make Offer On This Stuff 87 T-gn Part Out

Let me know on the 5 point seat belts to 35901. Thanks!

BigJim said:
what shape is trunk lid in and price shipped to 33542

It was drilled for GN spoiler, other then that it is good. let me know if you are still interested.

grill is pending
pass mirror is pending
seat belt pending

if you need something pm me with your offer and we will go from there.

I will not send pictures if you do not have an offer to me or I will be sending pictures all day long, I don't have time for tire kickers :D

Looking for 8 1/2 inch rear

Do you have the rear end for sale and is it 8 1/2 rather than 7 1/2. If so how much? Thanks,
Michael

hotrides4u2 said:
Do you have the rear end for sale and is it 8 1/2 rather than 7 1/2. If so how much? Thanks,
Michael

No, I need that unless you pm me with a good price :biggrin:

Do you have the two bolts and large washers which go in the front wheel wells and hold up the liner I need both sides. I also need the two oval conduit clips which hold up the main wiring harnest under the hood over by the A/C Evaporator.Thanks
Sal

damn

at one time my garage looked like that when I still was living with my mother in law, now with my own home, if I had 3 cars torn down in my garage, I would be pepper sprayed :eek: and probably handcuffed to my bumper or something :D ttt it goes,,, weeeeeee

TURBOELKY said:
at one time my garage looked like that when I still was living with my mother in law, now with my own home, if I had 3 cars torn down in my garage, I would be pepper sprayed :eek: and probably handcuffed to my bumper or something :D ttt it goes,,, weeeeeee

I remember you wanted the power master but what else did you say. I forgot :confused:

I Need to sell the motor and trans so the buyer can see it run before I rip the car apart.

Nobody is making any offers, so here is a good deal and just like aways, the more you buy the better the price ;)

Motor and trans $1900.00 picked up, $2200.00 shipped

doors w/ glass and power etc. $100 picked up and $300 shipped just because they suck to pack. It takes a hour to do one. shipping on doors alone are $125-$135 a door, been there done that :eek:

The dash $125 with monter tack, face plate and cluster picked up $175.00 shipped

Hood is straight with turbo 6 installater 6 out of 10 $90.00 picked up, shipped ?

Trunk has no rust but was drilled for GN spoiler and is straight $75.00 picked up, shipped ?

GN 3 peice spoiler in very good shape $75.00 picked up $80.00 shipped

complete A/C unit box to lines, etc. $175 picked up $200.00 shipped

Header panel $40.00 picked up $55.00 Shipped

If you don't like my price PM me with yours, like the title says MAKE OFFER :smile:

Big Help You Are!

I've had the elco 10yrs, and maybe have 25 miles on it,(new motor)
so now you want me to put a turbo v6 in it, ??

you been out in the sun to long!

look forward to seeing you thursday !