Major change

thanks for buying my pinto...i hope it works out well for you.

its styling suits you perfectly. im about to blow the money you paid me on a cup of cofee.

Tease

Here's a tease.. Pinto.. thats Good..

Attachments

• bar.jpg
    bar.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 444
Okay. I KNOW I speak for a LOT of us when I say...

I'm scurred.

If your times were that incredible, while being the forefather of stock equipment ...

C'mon! What if Julio goes modding away?

I for one, am gonna start taking the bus.

If there were a cheesy icon for 'cheers' I'd insert it here.

I'd like to see a lot easier mid 10's.. if there ever was such a thing.

Hardware is definetely there now. Dont know bout 9's...

ChicagoTTA.. sig just got changed.. :D

Is that one of those things you put 12 lights on and go off-roading?

Seriously...looks nicely done...should be interesting to see the rest!

Re: Re: Tease

Originally posted by DR BOOST
is that the new atr exhaust for TTA's?

the "gorilla" refuses to be caged.

Hey its got swing outs for the Gorilla :p

More teasing.. All the pixs will be up Teusday nite

BTW, i'll need one of your files for this ..humm.. FAST.. :D

OEM Maf disappeared :eek:

Attachments

• engine shot.jpg
    engine shot.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 360
Razor, you are a tease :D . I need inspiration/motivation for getting my TTA back together. Do you have any videos of your "old" TTA at the track (from outside of the car)?

Re: Re: Re: Tease

Originally posted by Razor
Hey its got swing outs for the Gorilla :p

More teasing.. All the pixs will be up Teusday nite

BTW, i'll need one of your files for this ..humm.. FAST.. :D

OEM Maf disappeared :eek:

Where can I get a pipe like that? I got a pipe from buickgn.com but it's too short.

Julio, I cant find any alky kit on it yet... But thats the first mod you gonna do right ? :)

Daniel

Your old car had about all the HP adding parts available. Whats in this one thats going to jump the performance level up? Whats been done to it that will make the power w/o leaning on it, or is it some thing that you can lean on harder w/o worrying.

Jason

Does the car in question hail from North Jersey? Kinda looks like one a little bird on my shoulder told me about....

Razor, did you buy that from a guy in Virginia? That is the same turbo shield I sold to a guy there. His name was Steve but he also could have moved. Just wondering. :D

Yeh were did you get that MAF pipe? I bought one from Johnsperformance it was to short also.

Got sumthen in the works.. but I cant say just yet...
Gotta keep ya'll in suspense till next week. [/B][/QUOTE]

YO Julio!

You must have caught wind of my changes! I didn't go as big on the turbo as you did, that's definitely a 4" or bigger intake but, I'm still playing with that "way too big" cam, you remember it, 276/270, YALZAAAA! It's the same cam Conley used when he set the single turbo record in Tweaked and I did go big enough on thu turbo to get the GT compressor wheel. Oh yea, I did move to a stage block for thu MONGRL (1231) by thu way. HEY! This s*** is gettin really expensive! I see cat food in my future retirement plans. :) I may be old but I ain't slow!:D

Originally posted by postal
Your old car had about all the HP adding parts available. Whats in this one thats going to jump the performance level up? Whats been done to it that will make the power w/o leaning on it, or is it some thing that you can lean on harder w/o worrying.

Jason

hint.. I went 1.46 of the e-brake

full disclosure in 2 days ;)

Originally posted by nwarky
Razor, did you buy that from a guy in Virginia? That is the same turbo shield I sold to a guy there. His name was Steve but he also could have moved. Just wondering. :D

I'll ask the question where the shield came from.. may have been yours..